Quiet and awkward dinner

In the dining room, Marinette walked downstairs to the table, Sabine got a small basket of dinner rolls and put it on the table and Tom poured some water into their cups.

Tom: Hey, honey. Are you doing okay?

Marinette: Yeah, I'm okay.

Tom: Okay. If something's troubling you, you can tell us, okay?

Marinette: Okay. *She feeds Lucky and he starts eating his food. Sabine then gets the casserole dish with the ratatouille in it and serves it to everyone's plate. *

Tom: Okay, let's eat

Tom: Okay, let's eat. *They all start eating, Tom reaches for a roll, and he passes the basket to Marinette, she takes a roll, and she passes the basket to her mom and she takes a roll too, Marinette moves her fork around on her ratatouille, and her parents noticed her behavior. *

Sabine: Marinette, is everything okay?

Marinette: Do you ever get the feeling the person you really, really like sometimes has a change of heart after being rejected multiple times?

Tom: Is this about Adrien and what he did?

Marinette: Yeah. Now I feel like I was being hard on him when he told me he had a change of heart. And that he likes, likes me.

Tom: And do you feel the same way?

Marinette: Not anymore. Instead, he sees himself as a different person.

Sabine: It's alright. Sometimes cute boys just whiplash your brains.

Marinette: What should I do?

Sabine: The best bet is to talk it over, and help him move past it. Or try to help him find someone who likes him like you did.

Marinette: Okay.

Tom: You decide what you want to do. And whatever you decide, we'll support you.

Marinette: Okay. *She starts eating her ratatouille with her family. In Adrien's house, Adrien sighed and he sat on the bed and sulked, Plagg flew over to him. *