Adrien's talk with Marinette

During passing time, Marinette put her chemistry textbook in her locker and she got her French-English textbook and notebook.

Marinette: Okay. So for today, yes homework for Miss Bustier, no assignment for Ms. Mendeleiev, and one for Mr. Panama. I have 3 more classes left and after-school tutoring. *She closed her locker and what she didn't know was Adrien was next to her. *

Adrien: Marinette?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Adrien: Marinette?

Marinette: Yes, Adrien?

Adrien: Listen, I wanna say I'm sorry that I rejected you when you said you were in love with me and I didn't see that from you.

Marinette: It's alright, Adrien. You were in your little fantasy with this "mysterious" girl you're in love with. Anyway, it's all in the past. I forgot all about it. *She walks to her next class and Adrien follows her. *

Adrien: I know, but I need your advice on something.

Marinette: About what?

Adrien: How do you handle being rejected? *They stopped at a drink machine, Marinette went in her purse, and got some money for bottled water. *

Marinette: (opening her purse) Why? Did she reject you?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Marinette: (opening her purse) Why? Did she reject you?

Adrien: You... could say that.

Marinette: (putting a quarter in the machine and pressing the button) Well the best way to get over rejection is the seven stages of grief. *She gets her bottled water and Adrien gets bottled water too. *

Adrien: Seven Stages of Grief

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Adrien: Seven Stages of Grief. What are they?

Marinette: Well... *They sit down on a bench and she gets her notebook and a pencil, she writes down the first stage. * Stage 1 is shock and denial.

Adrien: Shock and denial?

Marinette: It's a state of disbelief and numbed feelings. You'd be surprised at first and in straight-up denial.

Adrien: Okay. What's the next step?

Marinette: Stage 2: Pain and guilt. You'll feel hurt and you'll probably make other people's lives harder because of your feelings after being rejected.

Adrien: That can happen?

Marinette: Yeah.

Adrien: Okay. What's the next step?

Marinette: Stage 3: Anger and bargaining. You'll start lashing out at people because you're hurt. Then bargaining, you'll probably ask for extra portions.

Adrien: Hopefully that won't happen.

Marinette: Then stage 4: Depression. You'll feel all sad and moody, not sure how long it'll last to be all depressed.

Adrien: Okay. What's stage 5?

Marinette: The upward turn, when the anger and pain die down, you'll start to feel all calm and relaxed like nothing happened.

Adrien: Hmm. The upward turn. Okay.

Marinette: Then comes stage 6. You'll go through the reconstruction page. You start picking yourself up and slowly recover and work ahead of yourself.

Adrien: Okay. What's the last stage?

Marinette: The final stage is acceptance and hope. You'll feel a new possibility to find new love in your life once you accept that your previous life is out of your way.

Adrien: Thanks, Marinette. I needed that advice.

Marinette: Happy to help

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Marinette: Happy to help. Hopefully, it'll work out with who you decide to be with. *She got up and walked to her next class, Adrien watched her walk away, and he grinned at her. *

Plagg: Well that was helpful of her to help you.

Adrien: It was. I'm glad Marinette understands this kind of stuff.

Plagg: Because you rejected her when she confessed to you.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Adrien: Yeah. I can't imagine a better friend than her. *He looked at the time on his phone. * I'm gonna be late. *He gets his backpack and walks to his next class. *

Rejected by your loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें