Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Nurse Virus

In the courtyard, more kids keep running away and screaming from Nurse Virus' sick pills. She kept firing them and they ended up getting hit by the pills and got sick too, some students coughed, some sneezed, some started throwing up, and some even itched.

Nurse Virus: Ahh. The sound of children in sick agony, it's music to my ears.

Ladybug: How's this music to your ears? Us taking your Akuma away

Ladybug: How's this music to your ears? Us taking your Akuma away. *Nurse Virus scowled and she spotted Ladybug and Cat Noir. *

Nurse Virus: Ladybug! Cat Noir! Why am I not surprised at the moment?

Cat Noir: The same goes for you and all the other akumatize villains we ever dealt with.

Nurse Virus: Care to take on me, Nurse Virus?

Ladybug: What did you do to these kids?

Nurse Virus: Nothing too major. Just gave them a little dose of medicine and poof! They're sick. My job as the school nurse was so overwhelming! All the kids complaining about how they're sick, I got a headache, my throat hurts, ugh! The constant agonizing pain. I would do anything to make them stop. So this is the only solution to their problem: One pill.

Cat Noir: Kinda the opposite of what you're doing at the moment

Nurse Virus: Potato, potato. Enough talk, hand over your miraculous before I make you both sick and weak.

Ladybug: Dream on, Nurse Virus.

Nurse Virus: Very well then. Get a taste of sickness. *She fired her pills at them, and they twirled their weapons and deflected the pills explosions, Ladybug leaped up and threw her yo-yo out, and Nurse Virus backflipped away and fired more pills, she twirled her yo-yo and deflected the pills until they flew all over the place and they exploded, Cat Noir gasped as one pill start flying towards him, Ladybug turned around and she throws her yo-yo out, wrapped around Cat Noir, and she pulls the yo-yo string towards her as the pill exploded, she grunted angrily. *

Ladybug: Are you okay?

Cat Noir: Yeah. One more second and I would've been done for.

Nurse Virus: I'm not done with you both yet! Those miraculous will be mine. Hand them over.