Leaving the Veterinarian Office and rise of Cookie Monster

In the Vet office, the door opened and Dr. Reynolds let the next customer out.

Dr. Reynolds: And remember to change his bandage tomorrow, apply ointment to the affected area, and Crackers will be alright.

Michael: Thank you, Dr. Reynolds.

Dr. Reynolds: I'll see you in 2 weeks. *Michael takes Crackers out of the vet's office. * Okay, who's next? Lucky?

Marinette: It's our turn, Lucky. *She stands up as she goes through the door and Dr. Reynolds closes the door. In the examination room, Dr. Reynolds opened the door. *

 *

Dr. Reynolds: Okay. Put Lucky down on the examination table. *Marinette puts Lucky down as Dr. Reynolds holds a pen and a clipboard. * Okay. How's our little patient?

Marinette: He's doing okay. He's having that little scratching thing.

Dr. Reynolds: Scratching thing? Let me just do a little vital check-up and see where the problem is. *She put on a pair of rubber gloves, got her medical tools, and started examining Lucky. In Hawkmoth's Lair, Hawkmoth detects an Akuma victim. *

Hawkmoth: Hmm. Perfect. The sad, depressing little girl who didn't accomplish her goal. Might have to take a bite out of this one. *The butterfly landed and he turned it into an Akuma, he let it go. * Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize this mad cookie. *The Akuma flew out of the window and into the city, the little girl was still in tears and the Akuma landed on her sash, she was in Hawkmoth's control. * Cookie Monster, I am Hawkmoth. Your little cookie sale didn't go like you hoped it would go. I can help you eliminate your competition. But in return, you must get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous. Have we got a deal?

Little girl: Yes, Hawkmoth. *Soon, dark bubbles start to form all over her body. *

In the Vet office, Dr. Reynolds keeps examining Lucky until the check-up.

Dr. Reynolds: Okay. So, Lucky does have fleas. He'll have to wear a cone around his neck for 7 to 10 days. And give him his flea bath with this medicated flea shampoo. *She showed Marinette the bottle of flea shampoo. *

 *