Getting Vesperia, Carapace, Ryuko, Pegasus, and Polymouse

In Master Fu's house, the grimoire is on the shelf as Master Fu is drinking some tea when he hears the door knock.

Master Fu: Come in. *The door opened, it was Marinette. * Marinette? What seems to be the problem?

Marinette: We're dealing with the Pumpkin King and a Senti-Monster.

Master Fu: You'll need some help along the way. *He got up, went to the phonograph, put in the code, which the gramophone started to open, and revealed the miracle box. He opened the box and revealed the miraculous. * Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely. Such powers are meant to serve the greater good. Once the mission is over, you will retrieve the Miraculous from them. *Marinette looked at the miraculous. *

Marinette: Since the monster is a sent-monster, I need something that can't go in a fritz like the cataclysm

Marinette: Since the monster is a sent-monster, I need something that can't go in a fritz like the cataclysm. I need some people for this mission. Not 1 or 2. *She got the Bee hair comb, Horse glasses, and Dragon choker, then she reached for Master Fu's miraculous. He takes it off lends it to her, and gets the Mouse pendant. *

Master Fu: 5 miraculouses? Know any allies who can help you?

Marinette: Yes, Master. I'll be right back. *She and Tikki leave his house. At the Fall Festival, Cat Noir leaps and evades the pumpkin goop blast, then evades the fire blast too. *

Cat Noir: Too slow. Too slow. *Soon, the Jack-O-Lantern stretched his roots out and grabbed Cat Noir. * Hey! Let go of me!

Pumpkin King: You asked for it. *The Jack-O-Lantern threw Cat Noir in the popcorn stand and popcorn started to pop and fly all over the place. *

Cat Noir: I hate pumpkins. *Soon, Ladybug landed and she looked around, she still saw people running away in fear and looking around too. She spotted Zoe, hiding behind the tractor. She goes to her first. Zoe panted and she looked around too. Soon, Ladybug landed in front of her. *

Zoe: Ladybug?

Ladybug: I'll need your help on this one. You in? *Zoe looked down and thought about it, then she looked at Ladybug. *

Zoe: Yes.

Ladybug: Zoé Lee, here is the Bee Miraculous, which grants you the power to immobilize your opponent. You will use it for the greater good. *Zoe picked up the black box and opened it, a bright yellow light appeared, it was Pollen. *

 *