Stage 1: denial

In Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom, Ms. Mendeleiev finishes writing down a few physics problems.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Okay class, I want you to write down these problems and solve them before class is over. In the meantime, I graded your last physics test. And let's just say that some of you have done well on the last test, while some of you might need to improve more if you want to pass the class. But unfortunately, I have one low achievement.

Nino: Think I know who might be the low achievement. Me.

Adrien: (whispered) I wouldn't worry about that. You could've done well, well not well, well. But not even on Max's level. *Ms. Mendeleiev handed Max his test back, he grinned at his A+ grade. Then, she came to Adrien and Nino and handed them both their tests back. Adrien got an A+ and Nino got a D-. *

Nino: A D-? Man, what did I tell you?

Adrien: A D-? Wow, guess you're the only low achievement.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Adrien, please stop talking and get back to work.

Adrien: Sorry, Ms. Mendeleiev. *He got to work on the assignment, and so did Nino. Marinette looked up at the board and down at her notebook. *

Alya: (whispered) Another B+ on the test. How did you do?

Marinette: (whispered back) A+

Rejected by your loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara