Thinking about Luka and what to do

In Marinette's room, Marinette finished up her chemistry homework, and she then worked on her French-English homework.

Tikki: What's this assignment?

Marinette: I have to put the phrases in a sentence and explain what they mean.

Tikki: Is it hard?

Marinette: No, it's easy. I'm passing the class with a B, so it's nothing too difficult.

Tikki: Oh. *Marinette keeps working on her last bit of homework assignment. Then, her phone buzzed, she looked at it, and it was a message from Luka. *

Marinette: (looking at her phone) Hmm. It's Luka.

Tikki: What does he want?

Marinette: I don't know. *She opened the message on her phone. *

🐍: Hey, Marinette. Listen, I heard that the Fall Festival is coming up this weekend. I was wondering if you wanna come with me.

Marinette: He's asking me to go to the Fall Festival.

Tikki: You could go with him.

Marinette: Think I should?

Tikki: If you want to, it's your choice, Marinette. Do you think it's time to give Luka a chance? *Marinette thinks about that. *

Marinette: Think I'll give him the answer tonight.

Tikki: Okay. *Soon, the front door opened and Tom and Lucky walked in, then he closed the door. *

Tom: There you go. *He unhooks the leash off of him, then Lucky starts running around and plays with his squeaky bone. *

Sabine: Dinner's all set

Tom: Thank you, honey.

Sabine: You don't have to make the cake for dessert, I made it already. *She showed him the angel food cake she already made. *

 *