Chapter 59: You are my poison

⚠️⚠️WARNING: MATURED CONTENT!!! Don't expect too much. I did try to tone it down as much as I can.⚠️⚠️

*************************************************

Laila POV

Jer lost his patience as I still struggle with his shirt.

Without breaking our kiss, he placed my hands on his shoulder and took off his own shirt. Soon his hands go back to touching me. Things are really getting heated and I can feel just how much Jer's been holding back. My hands moved on their own and slowly roamed from his shoulder down to his stomach. 

After a while, he broke off our kiss and stared at me. My mind is in a haze, missing the warmth of his lips I also looked at him. Jer nuzzles on the crook of my neck and I thought he would also do the same thing I just did but he didn't. His hold tightens and I run a hand through his hair.

"Was our fight that so bad?" I questioned. "You've been acting  as if I left you for a long time."

Our supposed fight was probably on his mind. It's starting to get annoying how not just him but also everyone seems to be cautious not to let me know a secret and it's probably got something to do with the memories I lost.

I feel him suddenly freeze. He glared at me before looking away in a snobbish way. He was definitely sulking. I bit my lower lip as I think of a way to make him feel better. I did so badly to make things right for him but as it is, I have no idea what was the problem in the first place. He kept his eyes away from me. I forced him to look back at me, giving him a sweet kiss on his forehead. 

"You did leave me for a long time and I can't even get mad at you." he finally voiced out his complaint.

"What?" I feigned innocence though right now it may as well be true as I don't fully recall what the hell happened between us that made me leave him. "What kind of crazy person would leave a perfect man like you?"

"You are," he snapped. I was taken aback. 

"I'm sorry okay? I promise I won't leave again. How can I make it up to you?" I said before raining kisses on his face. He then pinched my cheeks and made me look straight into his eyes.

"Laila, I just want you to know how much I love you. How I'm prepared to even give you the moon if you want." there's no hint of hesitation as he utters those words.

"Oh did my poor baby suffer?" I teased using my best childish voice. "Then why didn't you find me and drag me back?"

"You're damned good at hiding" he snapped.

I pressed my lips to his. The kiss was sweet and gentle. He's being careful yet I can feel his longing. Was it wrong of me to think that I'm happy about my accident? Because of it, it seems like my relationship with Jer had just passed all its critical stages. I've always been sensitive and overthink stuff but Jer blew it away.

Soon I'm grasping for air as the kiss deepens and as if the atmosphere earlier wasn't interrupted. My arms are locked around his neck as he pulls me closer to him. His hands slid under my shirt, starting from my stomach his hands slowly made their way up. His one hand traced the band of my bra to my back reaching the hook and removing it. It amazes me how easily he removes it from me and tosses it aside.

"Love, I'm warning you now. I'm at my limit," his voice sounds seductive and low.

"Then go on," I dared, fully seduced by him forgetting that minutes ago I was cursing that damn puppy eyes of his. I nibbled on his ear, teasing him. I'm surprised at how proactive I'm being. It's as if my own body is finally satisfying its cravings.