Chapter 9

9. Say No to Sexual Harassment

Krislynn awoke the next morning to a very gentle prodding on her breast and wrinkled her facial features together as her eyelids slowly lifted up. The sensual motion continued in a squeeze-squeeze pattern until everything from last night came back to her. Quickly turning her head to the side, her eyes widened in alarm to see Chase sleeping beside her in a weird position.

He was lying mostly on his stomach, but due to their handcuffed wrists being in the way, ended up in this awkward slant---not quite sleeping on his stomach but not quite sleeping on his side either. Still, he had somehow managed to throw his other arm over her and not in the protective way most romantic comedies portrayed their male leads in the morning.

Instead, a happy smile adorned his face as his hand took a feel. The most impressive part, Krislynn calmly noted, was the fact that he was still asleep and wasn’t purposely trying to harass her. Chase Evans was just a complete pervert by nature.

Her nose flaring, Krislynn angrily pushed his arm off of her body. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” She hissed, softly nibbling on her lower lip.

Chase groaned from the sudden noise interrupting his peaceful sleep and rolled back on his backside before letting a rumbling yawn escape his mouth. “Hey! I’m talking to you,” she barked. “Wake up!”

Without another word, Chase pressed the sole of his foot against Krislynn’s upper thigh and kicked her off the bed. “Shut up,” he grumbled weakly, “and go make me breakfast, bitch.”

Krislynn’s jaw dropped as she climbed back on bed. Taking advantage of the fact that he was still hazy with sleep, she straddled him like a horse before grabbing both sides of his cheeks in her hands and pinching them with intense force. His eyes shot open immediately and without questioning her motives or understanding the situation, quickly pinched her cheeks in return.

“Wha yo do-in to me?” He gurgled, his cheeks pulled so wide apart that he could barely form proper words from his mouth.

“Wha yo do-in to me?” She mumbled back.

“Wan a let go in th-ee?” He asked, realizing she wouldn’t let go if he wouldn’t let go. “To-a-ter?”

Quickly nodding, Krislynn waited patiently as Chase did a countdown from three to one except when the countdown was over and done with, neither of them had let go. Krislynn glared at Chase angrily when she realized what just happened. They were in a stalemate---neither of them wanting to step down for the other.

It wasn’t so much unwilling to let go on Chase’s part. He very much wanted to let go since his cheeks were wrenching with pain and he can only imagine Krislynn must feel the same. The problem was he didn’t want to let go first, as stupid as that sounds, and he was willing to endure the pain until he had all rights to say “HA” in her face.

“Why ain’t yo let go,” Krislynn cried.

“Why ain’t yo let go,” he retorted.

This could last hours. Days. Or until one of them has to go take a dump.