~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]

This.... yeah, this isn't edited. My anime platform wasn't working and it wouldn't let me watch the anime's I write chapters for. Sorry for such a delay.

🌸🌸🌸

Boruto was falling through the portal, his hand tightly gripping y/n's, who was right behind him. It wasn't long before they broke through what looked like a dome of roots.

The two of them were free-falling to the ground, screams leaving their mouths. Boruto fell through some vines, stopping his fall after they wrapped around him. y/n grabbed onto one of them, letting her self lower towards the ground at a slow pace.

When they both reached the bottom, they got away from the vines, looking around them at their new surroundings.

"Where is this?" Boruto questioned, holding his head. The surroundings were all roots, thick rope, and small vines decorating it.

"No clue." y/n mumbled, peering down at the shallow body of water they were standing in. "But I don't like it."

Boruto walked forward a little, looking around. "Class Rep!" He started running ahead, his feet trudging through the water. "Class Rep!"

"Boruto, hold on!" y/n cried, chasing after the reckless boy. The boy suddenly stopped, and y/n almost ran into him because of it.

She looked over at Boruto in confusion, before seeing that his eye was activated. "That's... the thing I kept seeing." Boruto admitted quietly, his eyes following a path.

"It was connected to this place?" y/n questioned, peering up at the dark area that surrounded them. When she looked back down, Boruto was already halfway to a large tree stump. Her eyes widened and she followed after him, a groan escaping her lips. "Dobe!"

Boruto and y/n stopped when they got a little closer to the wooden stump, the front of it exploding out. The two friends quickly blocked their faces from the flying debris.

Behind all that dust and wood was Nue, standing above them with a growl. He swiftly swiped his claw down at the kids.

They jumped back, dodging the attack quickly. The beast took a step forward, a low growl leaving its body.

"You!" Boruto yelled, seeing the familiar creature.

"So you finally decided to show yourself." y/n mumbled, slipping a kunai out.

"Where'd you put the Class Rep?!" Boruto questioned loudly, a few shuriken resting in his hand.

y/n's eyes widened as she thought back to what Sumire had said before getting engulfed by the creature.

"Did you really eat her?" Boruto glared, throwing the weapons at Nue's head. The metal just bounced off and he roared, the weird worm-like thing going in for the attack. Boruto dodged to the side and y/n jumped up.

The Uchiha ran up the worm, appearing in front of Nue. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" Fire shot from her mouth, hitting the creature in the face.

He let out a yell, and y/n took the chance to grab onto the top of him. He growled, shoving his head up to try and get the girl off. "Now, Boruto!"

"Right!" The blond put his fingers together, creating three clones of himself. All of them holding kunai.

Meanwhile, Nue was shaking around, trying to get the girl off the top of him off. She was holding onto his fur tightly, grasping for dear life. 'What is this?! A bull riding competition?!'

The Boruto's fanned out around the angry animal. Nue smacked two of them into smoke, leaving the real Boruto and one of his clones.

They climbed up onto Nue, running towards y/n.