~8~[The Final Lesson!]

Before I start the chapter I just wanna say, Happy One thousand reads! I love you guys with all of my heart!... Just so you know.

🌸🌸🌸

Everyone stared at Shino. "Um... Sensei, are you mad about something?" y/n asked, walking to the front of the group so she could be face to face with the man.

Natural instincts making her want to block her friends from his sight.

She took a small step back when the man didn't respond to the question.

Shikadai leaned over, smacking Boruto on the back of his head before he grabbed him, putting the blond into a chokehold. "Hey, I don't know what you did, but hurry up and apologize! Sensei's seriously lost it!"

"Huh?!" Boruto questioned, his eyebrows furrowed.

"W-We're sorry, Sensei! We regret what we've done!" Shikadai stated, turning around to bow his head.

In the process, he held his hand on the back of Boruto's head and made him bow it down with him.

"Uh, yeah, we're sorry for what we did!" y/n smiled sheepishly, bowing her head a small bit.

"Come on, you apologize too, Mitsuki!" Shikadai stated, turning to look back at the boy.

"Huh? Why am I involved?" Mitsuki questioned.

"Why should I?" Boruto was trying to get Shikadai's hand off his head as he refused to apologize.

"This isn't really the right time." y/n whispered harshly, turning to look at the feuding boys.

"Shut up, you're the one who started it..." Shino muttered, bugs crawling from under his eyewear. One even emerged from out of his skin.

y/n and Mitsuki looked up at the man while the other two continued their childish fight.

"It's because... I'm going to kill all of you now..." Bugs began to fly out of the teacher in hoards.

Boruto and Shikadai froze, looking over at their teacher. "What did you just say, Sensei?" The blond questioned.

Shino didn't answer, he sent a swarm of insects after the group of kids instead.

They all quickly jumped out of the way, avoiding the attack. "Is this happening for real?" Shikadai asked as he flew away from the teacher.

"Yes! So, it would be nice if next time, you two didn't act like little kids over apologizing!" y/n yelled, smacking Boruto and Shikadai on the head as they soared.

Mitsuki took out two kunai and threw them at the man, but they froze mid-air. Both of them being aimed directly for the Sensei's body.

They'd been caught inside a web the bugs made in front of Shino.

"Wow, who knew you could use it like that." Mitsuki stated, landing on the ground calmly.

Shikadai appeared next to the kid. "Now's not the time to be impressed. Shino Sensei is coming after us, for real!"

y/n looked closely at the teacher. 'Is it happening again? Sensei wouldn't just attack without reason.'

"You have got to be kidding." Boruto whispered with wide eyes. Suddenly, his left eye activated, and he could see the dark purple radiating off the man. 'Is it what I think it is?'

y/n looked back at her Uzumaki friend and saw his eye, confirming her suspicions.

"I've had enough of not being taken seriously by my students or having all my hard work backfire. I've had enough of everything!" Shino yelled, the glowing red dot showing back up. "It almost seems like everything I was worried about, was a lie. I've been liberated! That's right, just like these insects!"