~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]

🌸🌸🌸

"Sarada, what's going on?!" y/n was continuing to question the girl as she dragged her towards the Hokage's building. The photo of their father and the strangers in hand.

"Lord Seventh ought to know where dad is..." Sarada informed, looking up at the large red building that was coming into view.

The twins were standing at the door to Lord Sevenths' office, the younger of the two gettings ready to knock.

"I'll contact you again if I learn anything new." Naruto's voice could be heard through the wood. "I have to get the details from him personally. In other words, I'm gonna go meet up with Sasuke."

Sarada's eyes widened a little and y/n smirked.

"I'm leaving a Shadow Clone here in the village, and going over there personally."

"For such a tiny ember, it's flared up too big now. The quicker you go, the better." This time, it was Shikamaru's voice that could be heard.

"Yeah." The door to the office pushed open, and the two men came walking out. Both of them heading down the hallway.

Meanwhile, y/n and Sarada had hidden themselves behind the wall next to the door, watching the ninja closely.

The girls rushed into the hospital, stopping in Sakura's room to grab their backpacks. Which happened to be all they had for the time being.

Sarada froze while reaching for her bag and looked over at the sleeping woman.

As she did, y/n slung her own bag over her shoulder. "If you're gonna set out on a personal mission, make sure you stick to it."

Sarada quickly nodded in response, turning to the cabinet in the room.

The youngest had changed into a completely new outfit. The look much more mature than the last.

"Nice." y/n smirked, giving the girl a thumbs up, to which Sarada returned.

(If you want a cool outfit change, then go ahead and dream it up girl!)

Sarada and y/n were watching Shikamaru and Naruto talking at the front gate from behind a tree outside of the village.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." Cho-Cho's voice caught the girls by surprise.

So much in fact, y/n turned around with a kunai, her eyes narrowed. When she realized who it was, however, she quickly put the weapon away. "Sorry Cho-Cho, force of habit."

The chubby girl seemed to get rid of the shock quickly and nodded with a smile. "So, what's going on? You seem to be a lot more excited than I am." She was, of course, talking to Sarada.

"You sure brought a lot of stuff." The Uchiha smiled weakly, seeing the girls overstuffed backpack.

"Well, it may turn out to be a long journey. See..." Cho-Cho took off her bag and unzipped it, showing the girls her handfuls of chip bags with a smile. "I'm prepared for anything!"

"So... She's coming with?" y/n questioned with an eyebrow raised, pointing to the Akamichi in front of her. Sarada just nodded weakly without any explanation. "It's like she has a different chip flavor for every mood swing and weather situation."

"Yeah... that's amazing..." Sarada smiled awkwardly, a sweat bead forming on her forehead as she spoke.

"I swear I'm gonna find my real dad." Cho-Cho stated with determination, seeming to go off into her own fantasy land.