[Inojin]

"This can't be necessary to furthering your ninja abilities. You're screwing with me," I complained, sitting still on the stool Inojin had to give me.

"Not ninja, I want to be a better artist. Not everything revolves around being all high and mighty you know. I can see how that would be a shocker to you," The blond states, going back and forth between looking at me and drawing on his easel.

I was sitting in the boy's bedroom after getting an invite from him to train. I jumped at the opportunity clearly, only to be tricked into getting a portrait done.

"You still lied! Lying isn't good Inojin, ninja are killed for it every day," I tut at him, shaking my head in false disappointment.

"Shut up, I'm trying to get your face wrinkles right," He retorts, a smirk on his face knowing he could come up with snarky stuff to say all day.

"Oh shut up blondie! I don't have wrinkles... do I?" My hand reached up to touch my skin and he sighs, setting the art supplies down for the first time in forty minutes.

"Break time?"

I shoot up from my seat with a smile, hands stretching over my head. "Break time!"

The two of us rush downstairs to where his mom Ino was running the family flower shop, a customer just leaving through the glass door. "Oh, hey kids!"

She was happy Inojin finally had a friend over, which I kind of felt bad about. She knew he had tons of friends, right?

"Can we have food mom?" Inojin was already talking to the woman before I was done with my thoughts, leading me to just sit around and wait.

"Chocolate or vanilla, y/n?" Inojin looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh uh— it doesn't matter really!" I laughed a little, embarrassed that I'd gotten lost in my thoughts so easily.

"Okay then, follow me," Inojin walks off, leaving his mom to tend the store as the two of us find the house's kitchen. "Here."

He goes into the freezer and hands me an ice cream, the first one he grabbed since I said I didn't care about the flavor. It ended up being the one I like anyway.

"So, do you think you can hold your Sharingan for the photo?" Inojin asked, unwrapping his ice cream so he could eat it.

"Why? Is it really necessary? That stupid thing is such a huge drain of Chakra, I don't get why Sarada wants to be so reliant on it," I roll my eyes at the thought of my sister.

"None of this is necessary, but you're here anyway," Inojin remarks, and I groan, seeing how you can get nowhere with this dude. He always has something to say, doesn't he?

"Fine, I can hold it for five minutes, I don't wanna be falling asleep at your house from Chakra loss. Sai doesn't need to see me weak like that."

His dad had been my commander back in the ANBU, and the thought of him seeing me defenseless wasn't normal.

"Fine, I can get a good outline in that amount of time," Inojin agrees, finishing one off his ice cream. "Come on."

I roll my eyes, throwing the rest of my sweet treat away so I can follow him up to his room once more. "You made me waste my food."

"You'll get over it."

"There, done," Inojin stepped back, looking at his finished work. Meanwhile, I glance over to the window and see how late it is.

I'm so glad it's the weekend, that way Sarada leaves me the hell alone with 'why weren't you home?' and my personal favorite, 'you don't get dinner now!'

"See that Inojin? You wasted my day," I state, motioning to the window I'd been looking out of.

"y/n, be my girlfriend," Spit gets stuck in my throat as I choke, grabbing my neck while coughing to get it out.

"Sorry... I think I misheard you, can you repeat that?" I question, making sure I wasn't hallucinating or in the middle of a dream after sitting so long to get a portrait.

"Date. Me."

I nod, going quiet except for some hums. "Mhm. I see— I didn't mishear you..."

"So that's a no?" Inojin questions, and for some reason, I can see an actual emotion on his face for once. Sadness.

I shake my head, already aware of what my answer was as I feel my heart go a million miles a minute. "Yes... I say yes!"

He raises a brow. "You do?" A smile suddenly washes over his face and I smile at how joyous he looks.

My own body was warm, happy with finally being able to go out with the guy I've secretly crushed on for so long.

"Here," Inojin flips the paper around and ima shocked by what I see. He drew the two of us sitting together in class. It's from the time I braided his hair.

"You are something else Inojin. Wait, what about the Sharingan?!"

You chose Inojin as your boyfriend!

This path's outcome...

Sasuke: Remembered how Sai was his replacement on Team Seven; Inojin is his son; connected the dots; his daughter fell in love with herself.

Sai: Got home to see the two kids cuddled up in Inojins room and smiled when he realized his son feels what he feels towards Ino. He then proceeds to tuck the two in.

Sarada: Kind of mad she chose the emotionless one.

y/n's Overall Life

y/n stays in the village without any convincing; trying to prove to others that she has better control than that and can handle her own feelings.

Her journey with Team Seven is cut short with a severe injury to her leg, preventing her from being able to become a proper ninja.

Because of y/n retiring early, she often has to find things to do. Which ends up with her at the KIA stone a lot, her hand usually finding the names of those she swore to fight for.

The class hates going on missions knowing y/n can't, so once a year they go on strike and skip all their missions just to spend a day with her. (Yes they get in trouble for it each time)

y/n ends up becoming Chief of police, taking back her Uchiha family's rightful position in the force. This was thanks to a lot of her physical therapy, allowing her to perform at about seventy percent of what she used to.

y/n is the one that proposes to Inojin after four years, realizing he wasn't gonna do it. They have a nice and small wedding, accompanied by tons of flowers thanks to the shop.

The duo winds up having more kids than they expected, getting 'cursed' with four of them. Each time she gets pregnant y/n punches Inojin in the stomach while screaming "you said you used protection!" (He doesn't know what that is)

y/n dies at seventy from heart failure, a smile on her face and no regrets in her mind as she embraces those she's lost.

Inojin was an overall funny partner. He never knew what to do or when to do it, resulting in a lot of miscommunications between the couple. y/n would go one way and he'd go the other, ya know? But he did love y/n, and he gave it his best effort to show her that at least once a day.

Oldest child: Their oldest daughter was a loudmouth with some pretty bad anger issues. Her looks were identical to Inojin but the inside was like a tiger, a true Uchiha hidden within her.

Second child: With the ability of the Sharingan this kid found a way to incorporate his mother's famous Jutsu's into his father's famous Jutsu's.

Third child: This child was a true prodigy; which is destined to happen to at least one kid born from an Uchiha. They were a Jonin by 15, but y/n kept them close, the curse always on her mind.

Youngest child: Their youngest was the quietest, struggling to show emotions like his father. Due to being the youngest he also had three sworn protectors constantly, so he grew up a little on the... weaker side.