~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]

-Sorry this isn't edited at all. I'm gonna do that tomorrow but I wanted you guys to be able to read today-

🌸🌸🌸

"No Sarada, she won't be going to school today," Sakura's muffled words were heard through the wooden door of y/n's room.

"You know she's gonna go anyway. Why not do it on your terms?" Sarada challenged, trying to sneak past the woman and into her sister's bedroom.

"She was discharged from the hospital last night. She needs at least a day to catch up on sleep," Sakura sighed, opening the door to see that the room was empty, curtain blowing in the breeze of y/n's escape to the Academy. "That darned Uchiha child."

-

"Denki!" y/n jogged up to the boy after she got into the class, smiling brightly. "Love the outfit, you look even cuter than before," The Uchiha ruffled her friend's hair as he grew a blush on his cheeks.

"Thanks, y/n."

"Hey, Sarada, what team do you think we'll be on?" Cho-Cho asked, looking over at the girl who'd just gotten to class herself after following y/n. The wrath of Sakura would have to wait till later.

"You know... we don't even know if we'll be on the same team," Sarada grew a small sweat bead at the girl's forward and blunt actions.

"But we're so in tune with each other. There's no way we'll be separated!" The girl backed up from her friend.

"But Cho-Cho, what about your legendary-"

Before Sarada could finish Boruto looked over at the two girls with a smile. "That would be interesting! If that's the case, Shikadai, let's team-up."

"Yeah, that's not how it works dobe," y/n walked over to the growing group with her hands in her pockets. "The Sensei get to decide."

"Anyways, I'd hate to be teamed with someone who leaves everything up to chance, like you," Sarada peaked over her sister's shoulder, coming directly for Boruto. "You always act without a plan for success."

Boruto went around his childhood friend, getting in Sarada's face with an irritated expression. "Haven't you ever heard the expression 'play it by ear?'"

The younger twin took her hand to shove the Uzumaki's face away from her. "You're too close... spits flying."

"What will be, will be," y/n looked over to Iwabe, seeing his serious expression. "You just have to stand ready for it."

"Uhh, yeah..." y/n smiled awkwardly, nodding towards the older boy.

"Sensei's here!" Namida turned to look at everyone upon her warning.

"W-We've been waiting for you!" Iwabe quickly turned, nailing Boruto in the cheek with his elbow.

The blond quickly went flying towards y/n, the girl's eyes widening. Everyone in the class gasped when Boruto stood frozen in front of the Uchiha.

"I personally taught these recruits, and I'm confident about sending them off into the world," Shino spoke to the Sensei behind him as they reached the class, opening up the door.

"What just happened?"

"She reacted fast!"

There, in the center of the classroom, was Boruto's face smooshed against y/n's foot, her natural reaction towards being attacked head-on. "Ew! y/n the bottom of your shoe is gross!" Boruto cried out, spitting out towards the floor as he gagged a little.