~2~ [Training]

🌸🌸🌸

Saradas p.o.v

Today was the second to last day before me and y/n went to the Academy with the others.

I grinned and tumbled out of bed, stretching my stiff bones. Once that was over with, I shuffled out of my room to the adjoining one.

y/n's.

I opened the door to see her laying under the covers peacefully. Her hair was kinda frizzed, as the sunlight from the un-curtained window fell over her pale skin, causing it to glisten in a sense.

How could someone sleep so harmoniously?

She doesn't snore, she hardly moves, and she doesn't get bad cases of bed head. Could she at least have one fault?

Then I saw it. That one imperfection that stood out like a sore thumb.

There she was, sleeping serenely, as a line of drool slowly made a nice-sized puddle on her pillow. I settled to save that memory, just in case she ever got out of hand.

I snuck up to her and smirked, noticing that when I waved my hand in front of her face, she didn't even flinch. It was a bonus, since she'd never been a heavy sleeper.

When we were little, maybe 5-6 she would pick up a squeak in the wood from downstairs as mom cleaned for the night.

This was the first time in a long time that she had been in a deep slumber. She must be relaxed since she isn't doing missions anymore.

I lifted the black alarm-clock she had on her bedside table up and quietly set it to go off 2 minutes from now.

Setting the devil's creation back down, I took off out of the room swiftly, running down the stairs.

'Good morning, Oneechan!'

y/n's p.o.v

I was at ease in my dreamless sleep. Finally able to rest, after going almost non-stop on a mission for seven days.

That's when I heard it. Me and Sarada named it the devil's creation when we were young.

The alarm-clock.

Its loud ringing blared through my eardrums, instantly waking me up. I grumbled and smacked the top of it down, shutting it up.

"I'm going to kill her." I growled under my breath as I uncovered myself and stood up, letting the unwanted cold air of the room hit my body.

My cozy sweatpants sat a little under my heels and my long-sleeved shirt hugged my torso. I've always been a cold person, so even in warm weather, I put on long sleeves most of the time.

I yawned and wound on my heel, running out of the room, darting down the stairs.

"Saradaaa!" My sister's name left my lips as I jumped over the last five steps, landing on the wooden floor.

Once I got down there, all I saw was mom preparing breakfast. I looked over to her, and she smirked. "You're on your own."

I groaned and silenced myself, listening closely to my surroundings. Then I heard it. The small squeak of a floorboard.

I followed the sound to the living room and walked over behind the couch, looking down at the laughing twin I'd been cursed with.

My eyes grew dark, and she stopped her joyous giggles. A smirk grew on my face.

"Not that! Anything but that!" Pleading was useless, there's no mercy to those who betray the beautiful process of darkness called sleep.

I reached down to her shivering body and quickly started tickling her sides. "S-Stop! I-It hurts!" She cried out immediately, making my smirk grow wider.