~19~[The Uchiha Twins]

🌸🌸🌸

y/n and Sarada watched as Boruto painted 'idiot' across Naruto's stone face in bold red paint. The oldest Uchiha was laughing her ass off, while the youngest stood there silently.

"There's no way I'd let myself get caught so easily." Boruto mumbled, hiding away in an alley to get away from Naruto, who was chasing him for the painting incident.

"Idiots never learn their lesson." Sarada muttered, walking into the same alley with y/n. Who was still wiping stray tears from her eyes after laughing so hard.

Boruto looked over at the girls and brought a finger to his lips. "Shh!" He continued the action until he hid away in the sewers.

Just as he got out of sight, Naruto landed on a tall building behind the two. "y/n! Sarada!" The man called out, looking down at the twins.

"Lord Seventh!"

"Uncle Naruto!"

"Have you seen Boruto?" The man asked, looking more so at Sarada, since he already knew y/n probably wouldn't tell him.

"He went that way." The girl stated, pointing behind the respected man after letting herself think about if she would be honest or not.

"Thank you!" Naruto quickly jumped off and y/n pat her sister on the back.

"Impressive." As the girl was complimenting Sarada on her lying abilities, Boruto came back out, looking around to make sure the coast was clear.

"I should be the one saying thanks, y/n. Sarada." The blond smiled as he crawled out of the smelly hole. "Dammit! Getting upset over a little graffiti on the Great Stone Faces... Such a petty old man!"

"You just wanted him to come after you, right?" Sarada asked, not looking at the boy. "You're just upset because he doesn't pay enough attention to you."

y/n let out a sigh at her sister's bluntness. Of course that was the reason, everyone knew it. But no one ever said anything to his face.

"You're wrong!" Boruto blurted out in his defense. "We haven't played tag in a while... And I have to break the record from last time!" The boy suddenly froze in his movements.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu..." y/n observed quietly, slowly looking up to see a familiar puff of spiky hair standing behind the Uzumaki.

"Boruto... Don't make too much trouble for Lord Seventh." As Shikamaru spoke, Shikadai landed next to him, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "The Hokage is under a lot of pressure... And that goes for me, his adviser."

"Dammit!" Boruto cursed from within the Jutsu.

"Lord Hokage sure has it rough, having to deal with the likes of you." Shikadai smirked, clearly enjoying the chance to tease his friend.

"That was a Shadow Clone! The real old man... went back to work ages ago!" Boruto muttered, already aware of what his father did.

"If Lord Seventh used Sage Mode, he'd find you in a flash!" Shikamaru informed the boy.

"I know that. And that's why... I kept running away until dad got serious!" Boruto explained. His talking was labored from the Shadow Paralysis.

"Neither father nor son knows when to quit. You and Naruto are so much alike." Shikamaru muttered, pointing out the similarity between the two boys.

"Don't lump me in with dad!" Boruto stated and began struggling to try and get out of the Jonin's signature Jutsu.

"Shikadai, go and get Lord Seventh's shadow clone." Shikamaru instructed the boy standing next to him.