[Anbu Arc Part One]

🌸🌸🌸

-Three months before the Academy-

Mountains of bodies.

Bloody hands.

Darkness.

I'm being surrounded by it once again. "Hello? Guys?" I tried to walk but the hands of the dead holding onto my ankles wouldn't let me. "Guys?!"

"No one's coming."

"They don't love you."

"You're just a monster."

I tried to block the voices out but it was like they were inside of my head, not my ears. "Stop! Just stop!"

"You killed so many."

"When will it end?"

I shot up from my dream, my chest heaving up and down rapidly. "Fuck."

I looked around to see that the forest I had chosen to sleep at was still in tact and there was no problem with my location being discovered.

"Damn these Mist ninja. They're relentless around her," I grumbled the words out as I dropped from my tree branch, landing swiftly as I looked around some more. "I can sense you. Show yourself!"

A deviously smiling ninja came out from a bush behind me and I was quick to throw a shuriken at them that was easily dodged.

"A feisty one you are," They seemed to hiss the words out before appearing in front of me. I didn't let them see my shock. "Uchiha."

I grumbled. He knew me? I have my mask on though. "What do you want? Who are you?"

"Sasuke Uchiha..." Alright, that's it. I quickly slipped another kunai out and put it up to the strangers neck.

"Who are you? Tell me, or I'll kill you," This isn't the first time someone's dared to bring up my fathers name. But that's after they knew me. This person isn't supposed to know of me.

"Hey, let him off gently would you?" Ugh, what's with these Mist people? They're so clingy and annoying.

I turned and looked at the new person, shoving their buddy towards them with my hand. "How do you know me? What is here that you want? I won't ask again, you're already lucky I gave you more than one chance."

"Calm down, we're just here to take you to the hideout," The new boy smirked, raising his hands in cocky defense.

"Screw off." I wasn't going to tell them anything. Instead, I'm going to disappear. I don't trust them.

"En!" I stopped and furrowed my brows in confusions. "My names En. This it Tetsu. And... we want to help you."

"I already told you. I don't nee-" The second I turned around my eyes widened when I was met with no one. "Huh?"

"Hel-!" That cant be good.

"En? Tetsu?" I looked around, but there was nothing. I was gonna walk awway and continue with my mission, but Lord Seventh would never forgive me for letting innocents die. "Dammit."

I used my tracking abilities to pick up a trail and I started to move swiftly, not stopping as I progressed.

"Uchiha!"

I knew that annoying hiss of a voice. Tetsu. I quickly dropped down, my legs wrapping around the neck of the person holding the boy,