Nightmares

It's been a couple of days now that Bryce has been released and Addison has been helping him get better and heal properly. Bryce now knows that Addison self-harmed herself but she hasn't done it for a week now which Bryce is proud of her. The only thing is ever since Bryce left the hospital she's been having nightmares and Bryce doesn't know about them. When she has them she just gets up from the bed and goes into the bathroom and wipes her face then stays up for the rest of the night because she's afraid she'll have a nightmare again.

Addison is currently sleeping next to Bryce on the couch while Bryce is watching a basketball game on the TV. Addison normally only sleeps during the day and not through the night because of her nightmares. Addison made sure Bryce had everything he needed before taking a nap but she told him if he wanted anything to wake her up.

Addison's phone started to ring and Bryce picks it up not wanting it to wake up Addison.

(On The Phone)

Bryce: Hello.
Sheri: Oh hey Bryce. I thought I called Addison.
Bryce: You did but she's currently taking a nap right now.
Sheri: Oh, well I just wanted to call that I'm going to be coming over I made a few meals for you guys to help out.
Bryce: That's very nice of you. We'll see you when you get here.
Sheri: Of course, I'll see you in a little bit.

(End Of Phone Call)

Bryce puts Addison's phone down and resumes watching the basketball game. After a little bit after Addison starts to turn in her sleep and starts to have a nightmare and moving around a lot. Bryce didn't notice at first until Addison started to mumble things.

Addison: *moving around* no pls don't hurt him. Stop it! NO! Don't kill him.

Bryce looks over at Addison to see her moving around a lot and shaking in her sleep. He realized that she's having a nightmare. So he wakes her up.

Bryce: *shakes her* Addison baby wake up.
Addison: *still asleep* No! Leave him alone!
Bryce: Baby *shakes her more*
Addison: *wakes up and looks around* what happened?
Bryce: You were having a nightmare. Are you okay?
Addison: I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you. *sits up and sweating from her nightmare*
Bryce: Do you want to talk about it?
Addison: *shakes her head no* I'll be fine.
Bryce: Okay. *rubs her back*
Addison: *sighs*
Bryce: Oh, your mom called she's going to be coming over later she made some meals for us that will last a couple of days.
Addison: Okay. I'm going to go freshen up.
Bryce: K
Addison: Do you need anything before? Are you comfy?
Bryce: Yeah I'm fine.
Addison: Okay I'll be back in a few minutes.

Addison gets up and heads to the bathroom. She closes the door and looks at herself in the mirror and can tell she hasn't been sleeping. She washes her face with cold water. She tells herself that it's not her fault for Bryce's accident and the nightmares don't mean anything.

After Addison freshens up in the bathroom she heads back into the living room and takes the trash off the coffee table and throws it away. 

Addison sits back down next to Bryce and they watch a movie together until Addison's mom comes and knocks on the door. Addison pauses the movie and gets up to answer the door.

Addison: Hey mom. *hugs her*
Sheri: Hi how are you? *hugs back*
Addison: I'm doing okay just been taking care of Bryce.
Sheri: *walks in* Hi Bryce.
Bryce: Hi Sheri. It's nice to see you again.
Sheri: You too. I'm glad you're feeling better.
Bryce: Thank you.
Addison: Sorry I didn't answer the phone earlier I was napping.
Sheri: It's okay sweetie. Bryce told me.
Sheri: Let me take these to the kitchen and warm you up some soup I made you guys for dinner.
Addison: Thank you, mom. You're the best!
Sheri: I'm glad I can help you guys.
Addison: *goes into the kitchen with her mom*
How's dad doing?
Sheri: He's doing good just been busy with Lucas and Enzo.
Addison: I miss them I'm going to try seeing them in a few days.
Sheri: Yeah, they miss you too and Bryce.
Addison: yeah. *looks over at Bryce to check on him*

Bryce is trying to get up and walk on his own but accidentally falls. Addison sees and runs to him helping him up*

Addison: Babe, you're not supposed to be getting up by yourself.
Bryce: I know but I just wanted to go into the kitchen with you guys.
Addison: I could have helped you.
Bryce: I know you would have but I feel like a burden to you for helping me so much these last few days...
Addison: Bryce...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm going to try posting more chapters again like I was. I've just been really busy nowadays.