Healing

It's been two weeks since Zack died and since Addison told her parents the truth. Since, then she's been healing after what she went through with Zack. Addison had so many people by her side to help her heal. But, the main person that was by her side was Bryce. He's been making sure she was okay every single day even when he's busy. Bryce cares about her so much that he doesn't want to see her sad or upset. A week ago was when Addison went live on Instagram and told all her fans that she and Zack weren't together anymore and the truth about their relationship was how he was abusive towards her. All her fans were supportive and proud she told the truth but of course, a few hate comments was telling her that she deserved it.

She had some photoshoots earlier in the day since she took a few days off from work so she had a lot of work she's been doing to catch up. She and Bryce normally see each other every day if possible but there are some days where they are too busy with their schedules that they can't see each other. She was on her way to see Bryce after not seeing him for two days now. She's happy that some of her bruises are going away but there's still some more that are still on her body. Bryce wanted to hang out in the pool together but she's insecure about him seeing her body with all the bruises she still has and hasn't faded yet. Also, she still hasn't talked to Caitlyn after she told her about Zack being abusive and her saying she couldn't keep her promise. If though Caitlyn has been trying to reach out to Addison. After a few more minutes of driving, she gets to Bryce's place and she parks in his driveway seeing him waiting for her outside his front door.

Addison: *got out of her car* You didn't have to wait outside for me.
Bryce: I wanted to, plus I missed you.
Addison: *smiles* I missed you too.

They hug and they head inside his house while Addison sets down her bag she brought over to his place. While Bryce is getting some drinks for them. Bryce walks over to her heading her a cup of tea and her saying thank you. They both sit on the couch together and she wanted to watch his new YouTube video so they watched it. Addison loves watching his videos ever since they met. After they finished watching his YouTube video.

Bryce: Do you want to head in the pool?
Addison: I don't know.
Bryce: Why not?
Addison: *looks away* I don't want you to see my bruises that are still there on my body.
Bryce: *touches her chin* hey, you don't have to feel insecure in front of me. I'm not the person to judge. Those bruises just make you a stronger person. You are still beautiful to me.
Addison: *smiles* You think I'm beautiful?
Bryce: Of course I do
Addison: Thank you.
Bryce: Of course.
Addison: I'll change into my bathing suit.

Addison grabs her bathing suit and she heads into his bathroom changing into it and folding the clothes she was wearing before. After a few minutes, she walks out of the bathroom and she walks over to put her clothes in her bag and kinda covering her stomach. Bryce sees her and walks to her.

Bryce: You don't have to hide in front of me. *moves her arms from her stomach*
Addison: It's just Zack always told me I didn't look skinny enough or beautiful.
Bryce: That's not true. You look stunning to me even if you have these bruises.
*touches one of her bruises on her stomach*
Addison: I would think you would be the only guy who says that to a woman who has bruises all over her body.
Bryce: Well it's true. You're beautiful *looks at her*
Addison: *smiles and looks at him*
Bryce: *slowly leans in and kisses her*
Addison: *kisses back*
Bryce: I've been waiting to do that for the longest time.
Addison: *smiles* Me too.
Bryce: I just don't want to rush you into anything.
Addison: I know thank you but that doesn't change the fact that I have feelings for you.
Bryce: I'll always be here for you no matter how long it takes for you to be ready to be in a relationship with me.

Bryce changes into some swim trunks and they both head outside to his pool while they are holding hands and they get into the pool together and enjoy each other's company and laughing here and there.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Bryce and Addison has their first kiss!