talking

Addison had just gotten out of the shower getting ready for bed and had put some pjs on when she heard her phone go off and saw she got a text from Bryce and she sighed. She opens the message and reads it then thinks if she should reply or not. After a few seconds, she replies to his text.

Text to Bryce:
Fine, we can talk but I can't promise that everything will be okay with us, cause you did hurt me.

Addison presses send and puts her phone down on the bathroom counter and brushes her wet hair and does her skincare waiting for his reply. To be honest with herself, she's scared to see him after not being around each other for this long since it's the longest she hasn't seen him since they were together. Addison brushes her teeth as the final thing she does when she gets ready for bed each night. She grabs her phone and turns off her bathroom light and goes into her bedroom. After a few minutes goes by she hears her phone get a text message and sees that it's Bryce.

Text from Bryce to Addison:
Thank you, just let me know when you want to talk and where.

Addison replies:
We can get it over with doing it now if you're free, and we can just talk at my apartment if that's fine with you.

Bryce replies:
Yeah that works, I'll be on my way and be there soon.

Addison replies:
okay.

Addison goes downstairs and feels nervous to see him because she doesn't know what to expect or how this conversation is going to go. She's still very hurt by the way he acted when she told him about the pregnancy because she thought he was the one for her but maybe she was wrong about that. She goes to the kitchen and grabs her Stanley cup and fills it up with ice and water for her to drink since she's been drinking more water than before. She walks over to the living room and puts her cup on the coffee table and before she sits on the couch she hears the doorbell ring and walks over to the door and answers it seeing Bryce. 

Bryce: Hey.. *tried to look presentable before he left since he hasn't been getting sleep*
Addison: Hi.. um come in.. *doesn't know how to act around him*
Bryce: *walks inside* thank you, for letting me explain myself.
Addison: *closes the door* it's not like I had a choice, you kept texting me so I only said yes for you to stop.
Bryce: I understand.
Addison: *sits on the couch and puts a blanket on since she's cold* so, let's get this over with.
Bryce: *sighs and sits on the other side of the couch to give her space* I wanted to explain myself and how I acted to you telling me that you're pregnant.
Addison: I don't think there's an explanation for the way you acted. I get it you don't want to have a child with me. I guess we wanted different things in life so maybe we weren't meant to be together after all.
Bryce: Addison, that's not true. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I love you.
Addison: If you loved me, you would have been happier when I told you but you reacted like you were disappointed.
Bryce: I wasn't expecting you to tell me that you were pregnant, but I was stupid the way I reacted to the news and for that I'm sorry.
Addison: You don't think that I was shocked when I saw the positive on the pregnancy test. I wasn't expecting to be pregnant at 20 years old.
Bryce: *sighs* I know.
Addison: let's hear what you have to say.
Bryce: A few hours after you told me and you left, I was in my room and I was thinking about why I reacted the way I did and thinking about everything. I was beating myself up on the way o reacted and I realized that of course I want children with you because you're the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you there's no doubt about the way I feel about you.
Addison: *hasn't looked at him* I still don't understand why you reacted the way you did if what you're saying is true that you love me and spending the rest of our lives together.
Bryce: I thought a lot about why and I know that maybe this isn't an excuse for the way I reacted but I guess I just don't want to be like my father who didn't care about me and the way he left my mom alone to be the only one to take care of me and to raise me. I'm afraid that I'm going to be like my dad who ended up in prison. I'm scared that I'm going to fail you and our baby but I guess I've already done that because of the way I reacted. I've beaten myself up ever since I haven't left my room I haven't gone out with the guys I haven't even gone to the gym. Blake had to even make me eat earlier. I haven't been eating because I hate myself for hurting you. I don't want to lose you or our baby. But I'll understand if you don't want me in your life anymore and if that's the case just know that I'll love you forever even though I ruined everything I just wanted to explain myself to you. That's all I had to say. But that being said I'll leave you to it and please take care of yourself.

Bryce gets up from the couch and walks over to the front door and opens it getting ready to walk out and leave but Addison gets up from the couch and looks at the front door.

Addison: Bryce wait..

Hope you guys liked this chapter. what is Addison going to tell Bryce? Will Addison forgive him or will she let him walk out of her life and the baby's? Find out in the next chapter!