Fake Love

Addison wakes up around eight in the morning getting out of bed going to use the bathroom does her thing and washes her hands. After the bathroom, she heads into the kitchen to make a quick breakfast which is a bagel with cream cheese with some orange juice. While she's eating her bagel she gets a phone call from her best friend Caitlyn and she's glad that she didn't FaceTime her because her bruise on her cheek isn't covered up. She grabs her phone and answers it.

(On The Phone)

Addison: Hey girl!
Caitlyn: Hey.
Addison: What's up?
Caitlyn: I was wondering if you and Zack would join me and Rory on a double date tonight?
Addison: I'm not sure he's not really into the whole double date crap.
Caitlyn: Can you ask him?
Addison: Yeah, but I already know his answer and he already said he wanted alone time with me tonight because we hardly see each other with me working all day and with his job he has.
Caitlyn: What does he do again?
Addison: He's a music producer.
Caitlyn: Damn I forget he was one.
Addison: Yeah plus I'm not sure what time I'll be done tonight I have to search up a guy named Bryce Hall we're just to be doing some social media content together next week.
Caitlyn: Oh Bryce, I know him that's Rory's best friend.
Addison: So he's not a total stranger.
Caitlyn: He's cool and I know I'm not allowed to say this but he's kinda hot.
Addison: Omg Caitlyn.
Caitlyn: I'm just saying.
Addison: *giggles*
Caitlyn: I'll let you go but let me know if you guys can make it tonight.
Addison: Yeah I will.
Caitlyn: Okay, love you.
Addison: Love you too.

(End Of Phone Call)

Addison finished eating and drinks the rest of her orange juice and she gets up putting the dishes in the dishwasher turns it on and heads back into her room to get ready for the day. She does her hair and makeup all of that. While she's getting ready she makes sure she covers up all her bruises and belt marks on her body and covers up the one bruise on her cheek she got from last night. She has thought about killing herself so many times but she hasn't gone through with it. She doesn't know why she can't because she should be more scared of Zack than actually killing herself.
A little bit after she finished getting ready and she heads out the door going to her first photoshoot of the day for her makeup line Item Beauty. She gets to the location of the photoshoot and the photographer isn't there so she waits for her to show up. But her glam team and hair team are there curling her hair while they wait. She's on her phone checking Instagram when she hears somebody come inside and she looks up thinking it's the photographer but it's Zack.

Addison: Hi babe. What are you doing here?
Zack: I wanted to see you and drop off some coffee for you.
Addison: Aww. Thank you. That's so sweet of you.
Zack: Of course my love. *kisses her hand*
Addison: Are you still coming over later to my apartment.
Zack: Yeah I'll probably be there around eight o clock plus I miss spending time with my girl.
Addison: I miss you too *smiles*
Zack: Well I should go I have to get to work but I'll see you tonight but I'll text you.
Addison: Okay, sounds good.
Zack: I love you.
Addison: Love you.

Zack leaves and they always pretend they are in a happy relationship in front of everyone and fake the love that he doesn't have for Addison. He's just showing fake love when they are around her work team, family, and her friends. But when it's just the two of them they are not happy with each other at all if you didn't know that already.  Anyways she decides to post on her Instagram story making sure her fans think she's this happy girl but the reality is she's not and she wants to be saved but she knows that's not going to happen at all.

Addison's Instagram Story:

My baby surprised me with coffee at my photoshoot 🥺

Seen by Brycehall, and 2,345,678 others

She puts her phone down and drinks some of her coffee while her hairstylist finishes up her hair. After a few minutes later the photographer walks in with Caitlyn.

Photographer: Addison, this photoshoot will be with your best friend Caitlyn.
Addison: Yes, I remember you saying that.
Photographer: Great, so I need you girls to go get changed into the first look which is bathing suits.
Addison: Wait this photoshoot is going to be in a pool?
Photographer: Yeah why? Is there a problem?
Addison: *thinks shit* Of course, not I'll go and change.

Addison walks over to the dressing room and freaking out because the cover-up she uses to cover up her bruises and belt marks will come off if she gets wet. She doesn't want anyone to know about what Zack does to her because she's terrified that somebody will tell other people than Zack finding out and taking it out on me.

Addison and Caitlyn got their bathing suits on and they head inside the pool and they do different many bathing suit looks and one with a swimming suit cover up outside by the pool. After about two hours they finally get finished and Addison is walking to the dressing room with Caitlyn while they talk about stuff. Addison grabs her regular clothes and she moves the towel away and putting her jeans back on. Caitlyn walks in while Addison is in her jeans and just her bra but her back is facing Caitlyn.

Caitlyn: Hey Addison. Do you think you can help zip up my dress? *sees her back and sees the bruises and the belt marks*
Addison: Yeah, hold on *hurries up and puts on her sweater back on*
Caitlyn: Addison? Who did that to you?
Addison: Did what? *zips up Caitlyn's dress*
Caitlyn: I'm not blind I saw the bruises and the belt marks.
Addison: It's nothing I'm just really clumsy.
Caitlyn: That's a lame excuse.
Addison: I'm sorry I can't tell you.
Caitlyn: *whispers* Wait did Zack do that to you?
Addison: I'm sorry I got to go. *grabs her purse and phone leaving the building in a hurry*
Caitlyn: *sighs*

Addison unlocks her car and gets inside the driver's seat putting her purse on the passenger's seat and she says fuck repeatedly because Caitlyn is curious about Zack. She lets out a few tears not knowing what to do now knowing Caitlyn is suspicious.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Caitlyn saw the bruises and the belt marks do you think she will tell somebody or will Addison beg her not to tell anyone and keep it a secret.