Confusion

It's been about a week since Addison had her panic attack in front of the paparazzi and when Bryce came over and comforted her. After that Addison hasn't seen or talked with Bryce. She hasn't talked to him or texted him after that visit. But she's been busy with work but she's also been avoiding him as much as she can because she can't face him.

Now, on the other hand with Bryce, he's been confused on why Addison hasn't texted him or called. He's getting worried and they would always see each other a lot. He wants to go over to her apartment and see what is happening and why she hasn't talked to him or anything. He feels confused not knowing the reason why.

(Back with Addison)

She's at her apartment with Dixie and she doesn't know what to do about Bryce even though he did nothing wrong at all. She finally has a day off and finally not wearing full-face makeup after a week straight of wearing heavy makeup.

Addison: *on the couch* I don't know I haven't messaged Bryce or seen him since last week.
Dixie: He needs to know how you feel Addison.
Addison: Yeah, sure hey Bryce can I talk to you after about a month of hanging out and saving my life and we're not official yet but I'm in love with you. No, I'm not doing that.
Dixie: He should know how you feel.
Addison: What if I tell him and he doesn't feel the same way about me I would embarrass myself in front of him.
Dixie: You don't know if he doesn't love you or not. Have you seen the way he looks at you and the way he takes care of you? He's a gentleman.
Addison: I know, I guess I'm just scared and thinking that I'm moving too fast in this. I know Bryce isn't like Zack but I'm fully ready to love myself again.
Dixie: Then tell him the truth. You ignoring him and all is just going to make him feel like you don't have feelings for him or you're just using him.
Addison: *plays with her fingers* Okay I'll message him to come over but I'm still scared.
Dixie: Just have faith.

Addison grabs her phone and texts Bryce if he could come over to her apartment. After texting Bryce she puts her phone back down after his reply was yeah sure I'll be there in ten minutes.

Addison: He'll be here in ten minutes.
Dixie: Great, well I'm going to go so when he gets here it'll just be the two of you. *gets up*
Addison: Okay, thanks for coming over and letting me vent to you. We have to hang out more another time.
Dixie: Yeah of course. Let me know how it goes with you and Bryce.
Addison: I will.

Dixie leaves and she closes the front door sighing since she's nervous about telling Bryce about how she feels. She enters her kitchen and she has five shots of whiskey before she hears the doorbell ring. She puts the bottle of whiskey up and walks to the front door to answer the door.  While Addison is wearing booty shorts and a crop top with no bra.

Addison: Hi.
Bryce: Hi.
Addison: Come in.
Bryce: *walks in and had noticed what she was wearing thinks shit I'm screwed*
Addison: *closes the door*
Bryce: *sits down*
Addison: I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for ignoring you the last week.
Bryce: It's okay I know you've been busy with work.
Addison: Yeah, but I was trying to ignore you on purpose.
Bryce: Oh, can I ask why?
Addison: Trying to hide my feelings.
Bryce: From what? From me?
Addison: Yes.
Bryce: You should already know that I have feelings for you Addison. We agreed to take things slow.
Addison: I decided that I can't take things slow between us anymore.
Bryce: *sad* oh, why not.
Addison: *looks at him* I'm in love with you.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry if it's a short chapter for you guys. Not having the best day ever my Instagram account got hacked that had Addison's follow. I've been trying to get it back for hours now.