Getting Worse

It's been three weeks since Addison tried killing herself and Bryce saving her. They filmed some content together to post since their managers wanted them to collaborate. They even filmed a video for Bryce's YouTube channel. Ever since then Addison and Bryce have gotten to know each other more and see each other often but not for too long since Addison has to get home to Zack before he gets mad and abusive. But Zack has been more of an asshole lately been abusing Addison more and it's just getting worse ever since he found out she has been hanging out with Bryce.

(Throwback To When Zack Found Out About Bryce)

Zack: Who the fuck is Bryce? No guy should even be hanging out with you! Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? *pulls on her hair super hard*
Addison: He's just a guy from work we filmed some content for Instagram together that's it.
Zack: I don't believe you *throws her on the floor*
Addison: *in pain* I'm telling you the truth he's just a friend.
Zack: You shouldn't even have any guy friends. You think that you're so damn beautiful that any guy wants you well you are wrong sweetheart because you're just a worthless piece of shit. *kicks her ribs multiple times*
Addison: I know that. You mention it every single day.
Zack: Good! Now go make me some food I'm starving!

(End Of Flashback)

Present Day

Addison is in a coffee shop getting coffee before some interviews she has this morning. She covered up her bruises and everything on her body that Zack has left on her from the days before. Her ribs are still badly bruised because Zack kicks her there daily now. She's wearing black jeans with a white tank top and a cardigan over it paired with some black high heels. She got her coffee paid for it and went outside grabbing her keys out of her purse. After finding them in her purse she starts to walk again but she hears somebody call her name and she stops while turning around.

Bryce: Hey! Addison.
Addison: Hi. *moves some hair out of her face*
Bryce: How have you been?
Addison: *lies and fake smiles* I'm good just been busy. How are you?
Bryce: I'm doing good getting a lot of work done as well.
Addison: Well actually I'm going to be late but I'll catch you around sometime.
Bryce: Okay *wondering why she had to leave so fast*

Addison got in her car and drove off. Zack told her not to be hanging out with Bryce anymore and he better hope he's not going to find out online about her and Bryce hanging out in public again. Addison has been trying to avoid Bryce the last couple of days but it's hard when he keeps texting her about making plans to hang out but she has a lot of work she's been telling him. She misses Bryce so much because he's the only one who can make her happy like she used to be before Zack was in the picture. But she knows that she has no chance with Bryce whatsoever because she's with Zack and two she's not perfect for Bryce and she's just worthless.

She gets to the studio where her interview is at and she gets wired up and she waits to be called by the interviewer. After being called she walked out and sat on the couch while they are filming this live.

Interviewer: Please Welcome Addison Rae, Everybody!
Addison: *sits and waves* Hey Y'all! *smiles but she's so used to pretend to smile like she's really happy*
Interviewer: How are you?
Addison: I'm great. Just been busying work.
Interviewer: I bet. So let's talk about your song obsessed.
Addison: Yes, obsessed is a song that will make you feel that self-love in yourself some people might not have that. I know sometimes I don't know but I try to keep that positive mindset that I love myself and I'm obsessed with myself but there's a really funny story behind it.
Interviewer: Tell us.
Addison: I was driving dropping of my friend back home and my friend goes I'm so obsessed with you and I was like me too and I completely said that wrong but I messed up and after that, I went to the studio and I thought of the idea for the song obsessed.
Interviewer: That is a funny story. On to the next question, how do you deal with hate?
Addison: Good question, well at first I would always read my hate comments on Instagram Twitter, or even my TikTok. I would read them all day long I would have panic attacks and it would mess up with my mental health. But what I have learned is that to have a positive mindset of knowing that there are more positive comments than hate comments and you should be happy for all the fans that support you. I always try not to read my hate comments anymore.
Interviewer: I've heard many influencers do that. Two more questions since we are running out of time. How are you and your boyfriend?
Addison: *smiles* Zack and I are doing great. Two years strong together. It's been a blast.
Interviewer: I'm happy for you.
Addison: Thank you!
Interviewer: Last question, what can you tell us that you are working on?
Addison: More music and maybe starting a makeup line of mine as well *smiles*
Interviewer: That's amazing! That's all the time we have for today. But make sure to follow Addison on all social media platforms. Also, thank you for being here Addison. *smiles*
Addison: Thank you for having me!

They stop filming and they take the wire off of Addison and she grabs her things from the green room and heads to another interview she has before she has some meetings she needs to go to.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Zack has been getting way more violent towards Addison. How much longer will she be stuck in this relationship? What are your thoughts?