I need you in my life

Bryce had gotten up from Addison's couch to leave after he explained himself why he acted the way he did when she told him that she's pregnant and when Bryce opens the front door to walk out, Addison gets up and says Bryce wait. Bryce turns around to look at her from the door.

Bryce: Yeah?
Addison: I'm sorry I didn't know you felt like that, but you will never be like your father ever and you should know that too.
Bryce: it's been in the back of my head since I always knew I wanted to have my own kids some day but I knew that was going to be an issue about me thinking that I was going to turn into my dad.
Addison: That's not going to happen.
Bryce: I guess you're right, but that's only the case because I won't be in my baby's life. So, I hope you take care and I wish you nothing but the best with the baby and everything. I know you'll be an amazing mother.
Addison: Bryce... I'm not trying to hurt you when I said those things before. I just thought you genuinely didn't care about this baby.
Bryce: I do care a lot, that's why I haven't been taking care of myself lately and the guys are getting mad at me for it but I just can't live without you, I need you in my life.
Addison: I know now that you care and I was an idiot to think you didn't.
Bryce: No you're not.
Addison: *goes up to him and grabs his hand* I forgive you.
Bryce: *looks at her* you do?
Addison: Yes, and like I said I'm sorry for giving you a hard time about everything, I was just worried I had to do this all alone by myself.
Bryce: Hey, I promise you that if you let me I will be by your side and this baby's life.
Addison: *a tear goes down her face* I feel terrible the way I acted to you and I want you to be in our lives because I love you and I know our child is going to love you just as much as I do.
Bryce: *smiles and wipes her tear away* I love you so much and I already love this baby. *puts his hand on her stomach*
Addison: *smiles and puts her hand on top of his that's on her stomach*
Bryce: Does that mean everything between us is okay? cause I missed you so damn much.
Addison: Yes, we're okay. I missed you too.
Bryce: *smiles and kisses her passionately*
Addison: *kisses back*
Bryce: *pulls her closer*
Addison: *touches his cheek*

A few minutes later they pull away from each other and they look at each other.

Addison: I'm not sure if you have plans or not tonight but maybe you would like to spend the night here with me.?
Bryce: I would love to spend the night here with you.
Addison: perfect
Bryce: *smiles*
Addison: Just promise me one thing.
Bryce: What is it?
Addison: Promise me you'll start taking care of yourself and start eating again. I feel bad that it was my fault you were like that.
Bryce: I promise you I will, but it wasn't your fault it was mine for not seeming like I was happy about this pregnancy.
Addison: I want you to be healthy.
Bryce: I know you do.
Addison: Oh, I have something to show you. come here.

Addison walks over to her kitchen and Bryce follows behind her and she grabs something off her fridge and takes it off the magnet and gives him what she wanted to show him and it's ultrasound photos of her apartment that she had.

Bryce: you went to an ultrasound?
Addison: yeah, I wanted to see exactly how far along I was and when I was due. But I know it's sad you weren't there but I promise that next time and all the other appointments you can come with me.
Bryce: I'll be there for you through all the appointments.
Addison: I know you will.
Bryce: *keeps looking at the ultrasound picture and just stares at it in awe*
Addison: *looks at the picture with him* that's our baby.
Bryce: *tears up* our baby..
Addison: Aww, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry baby.
Bryce: No, it's okay these are happy tears.
Addison: I'm happy too. you can keep one of the ultrasound pictures and I'll keep the other one.
Bryce: Perfect, thank you.
Addison: *smiles*

Bryce kneels down to Addison's stomach and lifts up her shirt and kisses her stomach whispering hi baby I'm your daddy and I can't wait to meet you and hold you. Addison smiles and touches his hair while he's talking to the baby. Bryce whispers to her stomach I love you. Bryce kisses her stomach again and gets up from the floor and pecks Addison's lips.

Bryce: And, I love you
Addison: I love you more.
Bryce: Not possible. *kisses her cheek*

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry it took me so long to upload another chapter, I've been super busy with work. Addison and Bryce is back together and happy again. What do you guys think will happen next? Find out in the next chapter coming out soon!