I lost her

Ever since how Bryce reacted to Addison's pregnancy news he hasn't been himself whatsoever. He hasn't slept, he's been staying in his room every single day, and he doesn't go out or leave his room at all. The guys are worried about him because they don't know what's been going on with him lately. But they assume it had to do with Addison, since she hasn't been coming around and since Bryce hasn't said anything about her lately. The guys don't want to pressure Bryce since he's very vulnerable right now they just hope that he can work things out with Addison sooner rather than later. Bryce was in his room on his bed and decided to text Addison to see if they could talk. He waited for her reply and once he saw Addison had texted back he knew that he lost her forever.

Text that Addison sent back (from the last chapter in Addison's POV)
Addison: I can't today... I'm pretty busy doing errands and I mean there's nothing to talk about. I got your answer about how you felt about this when I told you so I don't expect you to be a part of our lives. I hope you enjoy your life since I was holding you back from your true self which is partying and I was stupid to think we can have a future together. Goodbye, Bryce.

Bryce sighs when he reads her text and runs his fingers through his hair frustrated at himself.

Bryce: I'm so stupid, why did I react like that when she told me she's pregnant? *says to himself*

He puts his phone somewhere then lays back down on his bed and stares at the ceiling hating himself for losing the best thing that has ever happened to him. He always knew Addison was special and from the moment he saw her he knew that he would fall madly in love with her and he did but he never imagined not having Addison in his life and it kills him that he hurt her. He gets interrupted by his thoughts when Blake knocks on his bedroom door. Bryce sighs and sits up.

Bryce: come in.
Blake: *walks inside* hey, I know you probably want to be alone right now but you have to eat something you haven't left your room once.
Bryce: I'm not hungry man.
Blake: This isn't like you. What's going on with you?
Bryce: *sighs* Addison, I lost her because of my stupidity.
Blake: What do you mean you lost her? You guys always make up if something happens between you guys.
Bryce: Not this time, it's different this time. She doesn't want anything to do with me and I hate myself for it.
Blake: If you love her, you should fight for her and not give up.
Bryce: I've tried texting her and she doesn't want to see me. She hates me.
Blake: You don't know until you keep fighting for her until you get to explain yourself to her.
Bryce: I'm trying.
Blake: then try harder dude. Everyone knows that it's you and her in the future.
Bryce: I'll do my best.
Blake: Good, now please come downstairs and eat something.
Bryce: I will in a little bit.
Blake: okay, and if I don't see you down there then I'll come and get you.
Bryce: I promise I'll go downstairs.
Blake: Okay.

Blake gets up from sitting on his bed then leaves Bryce's room after closing his door and goes back downstairs. Bryce doesn't know what to do to try and win her back this time because this is a more serious matter than any other argument that they've had in their relationship. Bryce gets up out of bed and goes to take a shower and gets cleaned up since he's just been rotting in bed since all this happened. Bryce gets out of the shower after some time and puts on a t-shirt and some sweatpants and fixes his hair. He heads downstairs to the kitchen and sees some of the guys down there and feels like he hasn't seen them since with him being in his room.

Josh: Hey bro, finally coming out of your room.
Bryce: I had to, Blake told me to eat something so I'm just going to grab some food and go back to my room.
Josh: oh, I thought things would go back to normal, us going to the gym and hanging out.
Bryce: I don't think It'll ever go back to normal again.
Josh: what's going on with you?
Bryce: nothing.
Josh: clearly something is wrong with you.
Bryce: just forget it dude, I don't want to talk about it.
Josh: okay whatever. *walks out of the kitchen and leaves to go meet up with his girlfriend*
Bryce: *sighs*

Bryce makes himself a sandwich and puts a side of some chips on the plate with it then goes back upstairs carrying the plate and a water bottle. He locks his bedroom door and sits on his bed and eats some of the sandwich with the chips and honestly, it feels weird eating since it's been awhile since he last ate a meal. He only eats half his sandwich then puts the plate on the nightstand and grabs his phone going to Addison's contact and texts her again hoping they can meet up to talk since that's all he wants is to try and explain things to her about what caused him to react like that to the pregnancy news.

Text to Addison:
Bryce: Please let me explain things, and if you allow me to do that and you still don't want me to be in your life then I'll understand and I'll leave you alone forever. I just want to try and make things right, please.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Will Addison give Bryce a chance to explain himself? If she does let him explain do you think Addison will forgive him and let him be in her life and the baby's life? Find out in the next chapter coming soon.