I'm In Love With You Too

Bryce had came over to Addison's since she wanted to talk to him about why she was being so distant from him. But Addison told him the reason why was because she is in love with him.

Addison: I know that it's early since it's only been three weeks since we decided to take things slow between us after what happened with Zack. But this always happens when I fall in love with somebody so early and this time I thought it would be different but it's not because you are so amazing, thoughtful, and a supportive guy. I wanted to take things slow with you but then this happened and I fell in love with you. I thought that I would be scared to fall in love with anyone after Zack but you made me fall in love with you.

Bryce: Hey, it's okay that you were scared to tell me I mean I get it you have your doubts after what happened with your last relationship. I'm not trying to pressure you into anything you are not ready to do yet.

Addison: I know that you are not like Zack and you won't hurt me physically as he did. I mean how could I not fall in love with you. You saved my life twice and I'm so grateful for you because if you didn't I would probably be dead right now if you didn't see me on that cliff that day. The way that you look at me makes me fall in love with you even more and the way that you care so much about me like I am the only person in the world warms my heart. You comfort me in all the ways you can make me fall in love with you like when you were there for me the night Zack died or the day when you surprised me with a stuffed teddy bear and candy when I had that panic attack and you comforted me. I miss you the second after you leave my apartment or the second I leave your house and not wanting to leave. I miss smelling your cologne when we don't see each other I miss the feeling of your arms wrapped around me at night knowing that you will always protect me no matter what. But, I know that we are moving too fast and you don't feel the same way about me and if you want to call this quits what we have going on with us I would understand.

Bryce: *touches her chin* I will always be there for you no matter what I promise ill be there forever because I'm in love with you too.

Addison: *looks at him* You love me? I thought you would say that you wanted to end this.

Bryce: I love you so much and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I know that one day we will get married and have kids and grow old together.

Addison: *smiles* I have the same dream and I want it to be with you.

Bryce: *Smiles* Looks like we are teenagers who fall in love too fast.

Addison: How can I not fall in love with you I mean you are so sexy.

Bryce: *Kisses her*

Addison*Kisses back and climbs onto his lap without breaking their kiss*

Bryce has his hands on her waist but slowly moves his hands to her ass and squeezes it. Addison puts her hand on his cheek while Bryce stops kissing her but has his lips inches away from hers.

Bryce: You look so sexy with this outfit.

Addison: You do? I mean I could do this *takes her crop top off and isn't wearing a bra*

Bryce: Shit, you look gorgeous but are you sure that you are ready for this? I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

Addison: Yes I'm ready. *throws her shirt at his face and gets up runs to the bedroom*

Bryce: *chases after her and sees her in bed and he goes on top of her kissing her neck*

Addison: *whispers in his ear* I want you to make love to me all night.

Bryce: *smirks* My pleasure.

They show how much they love each other all night getting lost in the sheets and them whispering to each other on how much they love one another. While Addison knows that she is finally loved by a guy who is an amazing guy that will never hurt her like Zack did to her.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I wrote the next five chapters of this story! Sorry, I am not good at writing sexual chapters at all. I did my best but I will be uploading a few more chapters throughout the day.