Consequences

From where we left off Bryce asked Addison why did you plan on killing yourself and she didn't even know what to say but she knew she couldn't tell him the truth because they had just met and hardly know each other at all.

Addison: Oh um.... not trying to be rude or anything but it's too personal for me to talk about right now and since we just met I don't feel comfortable talking about it.
Bryce: That's okay, I understand don't worry about it.
Addison: *sits up* Do you always come up here often?
Bryce: Yeah, I just like to look at the view and think about life.
Addison: I wish I had a great life.
Bryce: I bet you do I've seen her Instagram and TikToks.
Addison: Oh so you stalk my social media like a stalker?
Bryce: No, I just wanted to look you up if we're going to be working together and you seem to have a pretty good life.
Addison: *giggles* I'm kidding I look up people all the time that I'm working with if I don't know them.
Bryce: Okay, I didn't want you to think I'm a stalker.
Addison: That's my real first giggle today thank you.
Bryce: Of course anything for a pretty lady.
Addison: *smiles* Thank you.

A few seconds later Addison's phone starts to ring and tells Bryce to excuse me I have to take this and she answers it still sitting by Bryce.

(On The Phone)

Addison: Hello.
Zack: *yells over the phone* Where the fuck are you? I'm waiting for you at your apartment.
Addison: I got caught up with work *lies and her facial expression changed to sad again*
Zack: Well you better get your ass home I need to relieve some stress.
Addison: Yeah, I'll be home in about fifteen minutes.
Zack: Hurry the fuck up bitch. I'll be waiting for you. Also, you're going to get punished.
Addison: I'm on my way *sighs*

(End Of Phone Call)

Addison gets up off the ground and Bryce gets up as well and Addison dusts off the sand off her pants.

Addison: I'm sorry but I need to get going but I'll see you next week.
Bryce: It's okay I get it but see ya later.
Addison: Also again, thank you for saving me I owe you one.
Bryce: You're welcome. Just don't do it again I'm looking forward to seeing you again.
Addison: I won't.
Bryce: Can I get your number about some details for next week?
Addison: Yeah *gives him her number*
Bryce: Great! *smiles* I'll see you around.
Addison: See you around *fake smiles and it's not the same smile as when she giggled while she and Bryce were talking a few minutes ago since her mood changed when Zack called.

Addison walks back to her car driving to go back home while Bryce knows something is up because he knows that smile was fake since she giggled and it looked genuine but this smile was her forcing herself to smile when she didn't want to because of whoever called her. Bryce heads back and hangs with Josh for the rest of the night.

Fifteen minutes later Addison gets to her apartment and she walks inside putting her purse down. She heads into the bedroom where Zack is waiting for her in her bed.

Zack: About time bitch!
Addison: I'm sorry it won't happen again.
Zack: Next time? *laughs* there won't be the next time.
Addison: I had work.
Zack: You need to stop talking back to me! *grabs her by the neck and pushes her into the wall*
Addison: Okay I'm sorry.
Zack: You need to learn so you're going to get punished.
Addison: Please don't.
Zack: You left me no choice.

Zack takes off all of Addison's clothes leaving her naked and he throws her on the bed while he's taking off his belt telling her to turn around. She listens and he hits her with his belt ten times leaving red marks on her body. She whimpers each time the belt makes contact with her skin. After he's done with the belt he throws it on the floor and he undressed himself and he gets on top of Addison holding her arms down while he enters Addison hard and deep inside her. He looks at her while doing his thing and he spits on her face.

Zack: This is what happens when you don't listen or talk back at me. Do you understand? *yells*
Addison: Yes *in pain*
Zack: Good!

Zack keeps going at it and smacking her around here and there for over two hours while Addison is just letting him and in so much pain. When he starts to reach his climax he puts himself in Addison's mouth until he does telling her to swallow all of his cum up. After he gets up from the bed putting his clothes back on and grabs his keys and shoes.

Zack: I'll see you later ugly ass.

Zack leaves at its now two in the morning and Addison had gotten back around eleven at night. So Zack kept going for three hours but that's Zack for you. Addison just lays there in bed covering herself up with the blanket and just cries until she falls asleep.

This chapter was intense. 👀 Poor Addison hopefully somebody saves her from Zack soon. Who will save Addison? Also sorry I'm not good at writing sexual chapters.