Burden

Addison helped Bryce up after he almost fell from getting up himself to head into the kitchen with Addison and Sheri and Bryce tells Addison that he feels like a burden on her.

Bryce: I feel like a burden to you.
Addison: Bryce...
Bryce: It's true I can't do anything by myself. I need help getting to the couch, to the bathroom, to the bedroom, and to eat. I feel useless.
Addison: Baby, I love to help you I'm here for you and the faster you heal then you can get back to things on your own. You just have to take it easy for a little bit.
Bryce: I know but I just don't want to put too much pressure on you. I'm already keeping you away from work for so long.
Addison: That's my decision, I made that choice by not going to work and my manager understands. She said I can go back to work whenever you get better. Stop worrying. I love you, baby. *touches his cheek*
Bryce: I love you too. Thank you for taking care of me. *smiles*
Addison: Anything for you. *smiles*

They share a kiss and she helps Bryce put his leg comfy and puts an extra pillow behind him so he's comfortable. Sheri gets done warming up the soup for them and grabs two bowls and puts some soup in each bowl. She takes one bowl to Bryce and the other one to Addison.

Addison: Thank you, mom. I appreciate it.
Bryce: Thank you, Sheri.
Sheri: Of course, I'm just glad I can help out. But I'm going to get going call me if you guys need anything.
Addison: Okay, we will I'll see you later tell Enzo and Lucas we miss them.
Bryce: Yes I miss my boys.
Sheri: They miss you guys more. I love you.
Addison: I love you too mom.

Sheri leaves and closes the door behind her and Addison puts her bowl down on the coffee table and she turns to face Bryce. She grabs his bowl and feeds him since he also has a broken arm. Bryce finishes his soup and by the time Addison got to eat her bowl of soup it was a bit cold but she didn't say anything to Bryce.

After Addison finishes she gets up and takes the bowls to the sink to wash them and puts them in the little dish dryer thingy (lol don't know what it's called)

Addison: Do you want anything to drink baby?
Bryce: Just some water.
Addison: Coming right up Brycey.
Bryce: *laughs* Brycey.
Addison: Yeah it's a new nickname I have for you. *smiles*
Bryce: I love it but you're the only one that can call me that.
Addison: Deal.

She grabs a water and turns off the kitchen light and she opens the water bottle and gives it to Bryce to drink some and after she puts it on the coffee table if he wants more. Addison sits next to him and unpauses the movie they were watching before her mom came over. Addison puts the blanket over Bryce and her and she wants to put her head on his shoulder but she doesn't want to hurt Bryce so she puts her head on the pillow on the other side of her. While they finish the movie Bryce fell asleep at the end of the movie and Addison turns down the volume. She goes on her phone and lets him sleep because she knows it's his pain killers that are making him tired.

She goes onto her Twitter and she sees a lot of people worried about Bryce still because they didn't know if he was still in the hospital or not so she decided to tweet something for everyone that was wondering.

Addison's Tweet:
Hey, Y'all! I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys Bryce is back home and taking things easy for the next few weeks until he makes a full recovery. He appreciates the love and wishes. 🤍

After she tweets that she decides to watch some TikTok and turns her volume down a bit and watches TikToks for a bit. After some time Bryce was still sleeping and Addison got off her phone. She got up and wakes Bryce up.

Addison: Baby, let's go to sleep.
Bryce: *nods and still tired*
Addison: *helps him up and into the bedroom*
Bryce: *gets into the bed carefully*
Addison: *fixes the pillows and puts the blanket on him*
Bryce: Thank you my love.
Addison: Of course. *pecks his lips*

Addison walks to the other side of the bed and gets in the bed and she says goodnight to Bryce and they normally cuddle at night but she doesn't want to hurt him so there is a gap between them.

Bryce: Baby, you can scoot closer I don't bite.
Addison: I just don't want to hurt you that's all.
Bryce: You're not going to hurt me, come over here.
Addison: *scoots closer to him*
Bryce: goodnight I love you.
Addison: I love you too. *kisses him*

Addison puts her head on his chest and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Hopefully, I can start posting more chapters for this story since I finished my other Braddison story which you should check out.