Lazy Day

It's the next morning around nine-thirty in the morning while Addison and Bryce are still sleeping since they didn't go to bed until around six-thirty in the morning. They know that they are going to be tired whenever they wake up after they had fun all night in the bedroom. Addison's phone started to ring so Addison got up from the bed and she went on her balcony outside her bedroom and closed the sliding door behind and answers the phone call since Dixie was calling her.

(On The Phone)

Dixie: Hey girl did I wake you up?
Addison: Yeah but it's okay what's up?
Dixie: I just wanted to check-in and see how things went with Bryce last night?
Addison: Oh yeah, things went great you know I told him that I was in love with him and everything and sure enough he felt the same way and told me that he loved me back.
Dixie: Aw I told you everything was going to be okay and you were freaking out for nothing.
Addison: Yes, you were right.
Dixie: Did anything else happen last night between you guys?
Addison: Well, I mean after we told each other we loved each other we started this makeout session and it turned into something more than that.
Dixie: OMG!!
Addison: It was perfect he kept asking if I was sure and even during it he kept asking like am I hurting you or are you okay. He was a gentleman.
Dixie: It sounds like you had a fun night with Bryce. I'm happy that you get to finally be happy with somebody and that you are getting loved by the right guy and Bryce has shown that he cares about you and would do anything for you.
Addison: He's amazing I can't believe I met him.
Dixie: Well I'll let you go I'm not sure if you want to head back to sleep after the fun you had.
Addison: Okay I'll talk to you later.
(End Of Phone Call)

When Addison is about to turn around and go back inside she feels arms being wrapped around her and she smiles at the feeling. Bryce kisses her shoulder and Addison puts her hands on top of his hands.

Bryce: Good morning my love
Addison: Morning, did I wake you up?
Bryce: No, I was trying to reach for you in my sleep to cuddle but you weren't there and that's when I wake up.
Addison: Yeah, Dixie called me just wanted to check in I had talked to her before you came over last night when I was going to confess my feelings for you and tell you that was why I was avoiding you.
Bryce: Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, I love you.
Addison: I love you too.
Bryce: Let's go back to sleep I bet you are tired from our activities last night.
Addison: I am and you wouldn't stop.
Bryce: Now it's my fault you were the one that whispered to make love to you all night.
Addison: I know.

They head back inside her room and she locks her sliding door and they both climbed back into her bed under the blankets. Addison puts her head on his chest and Bryce kisses her head while wrapping his arms around her. They fall back to sleep for a couple of hours. They had no work or had anything to do so they were going to spend the day to be lazy and spend it in bed all day long spending time with each other.

For the rest of the day, they stayed in bed watching Netflix while cuddling and they haven't checked their phones since Addison got off the phone with Dixie. They started to get hungry and they couldn't decide if they wanted to cook or go pick something up.

Bryce: I could just go pick up something for us.
Addison: Are you sure? I can go with you.
Bryce: I won't be that long don't worry. *kisses her cheek and gets up*
Addison: Okay. Don't be too long or I'll miss you.
Bryce: I'll be quick baby.
Addison: I love you.
Bryce: I love you too I'll be back.

Bryce leaves her apartment to go and drive to pick up some food he was driving to this Mexican spot. While he was almost close to the restaurant there was a car that was speeding fast since the light was going to turn red and Bryce was turning when the drunk driver hit Bryce's car from the driver's side and making his car roll over.

It's been almost an hour since Bryce left and Addison started to get worried about why he was taking so long to get back. She kept calling him but his phone went straight to voicemail. She has no idea what she's about to get into.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Will Bryce be okay after that car accident? 👀 Or will he not make it?