Finding Out

Later that night, Addison had to attend this party to support Avani's Makeup line and she was going to go with Zack and he normally acts like a gentleman during these events but she hopes he will be during the party because he's just been more mad nowadays. She's at her apartment finishing getting ready and Zack was on his way to pick her up. She made sure her bruises are covered up again since she's wearing a dress. She puts on some heels and makes sure everything is in her purse that she needs.

Addison's Outfit:

She had curls and a Smokey eye makeup look

She had curls and a Smokey eye makeup look. Keep in mind that she covered up all of the bruises and marks she has on her body so there's dress was short and off the shoulders.
She sprayed some perfume when she hears the front door open. She exits her bedroom and walks into the living room seeing Zack in a suit.

Zack: Are you ready?
Addison: Yeah.
Zack: Okay let's go but don't forget when we get home later we're going to have some fun.
Addison: Okay. *tries not to argue with him anymore*

Addison and Zack leave her apartment and head to where the launch party is going to be. Zack is driving and he has his hand touching her thigh.

Zack: That dress is making me get turned on.
Addison: I thought you would like it.
Zack: I do even though it'll look pretty on a more gorgeous girl unlike you.

After that, they don't say another word to each other and ten minutes later they reach the location and they head inside holding hands since they need to pretend they are in a happy relationship in front of their friends. She says hi to some of her friends that were already there. She sees Avani and she says congrats to her and her makeup line that had dropped in stores. After saying hi to a few more people she heads to get a drink for her and Zack. While she's getting drinks Bryce walks up to Addison.

Bryce: Hi.
Addison: Hi. I'm surprised to see you here.
Bryce: Yeah, I'm supporting Avani since Anthony is a friend of mine.
Addison: Yeah they are a cute couple.
Bryce: They are. How was your day?
Addison: It was good just the same old each day you know.
Bryce: Yeah. You look gorgeous.
Addison: Oh stop it.
Bryce: What? it's true.
Addison: Well thank you. *smiles and doesn't know she's blushing a little*

Zack is talking to some guys and he's wondering why Addison is taking so long. He tells the guys to excuse me and he walks around to see Addison talking with Bryce smiling and blushing. Zack gets mad and rushes over to Addison and kinda grabs her arm roughly.

Addison: Hey babe. I was on my way back to you Bryce said hi so we were just saying hi to each other.
Zack: I was wondering why you were taking so long.
Addison: Plus the line for the drinks was long.
Zack: It's nice to meet you, Bryce.
Bryce: You too.
Addison: *gets their drinks and heads Zack his drink*
Zack: Let's go back to our friends baby.
Addison: Yeah it was nice seeing you, Bryce.
Bryce: You too.

Addison and Zack walk off and he's still holding onto her arm so rough like he wants to do something to her right there right now in front of all her friends.

Bryce watches them walk off and he seems a little concerned for Addison after seeing Zack roughly grabbed Addison's arm and still holding her arm as they walked away from him. Bryce starts to have these crazy thoughts come to his mind thinking what if they aren't in a happy relationship and Addison just wants people to think she is. He's getting all these thoughts thinking what if Zack is abusive towards Addison or what if it's just no love in their relationship.

He watches them talking in a corner by themselves and Bryce sees Zack kinda getting mad at Addison. He decides to walk up to them so people don't look at them while arguing.

Bryce: Hey man. Don't get mad at her at a public event.
Zack: Don't tell me what to do man I don't even know you.
Bryce: Me and Addison are just friends nothing more.
Zack: I don't believe you I think you have feelings for my girlfriend.
Bryce: Let's not start drama at this party. It's not the place.
Addison: Stop. You guys don't need to fight. Zack, he's a friend.
Bryce: What she said we're just friends.
Zack: I don't believe you guys. Bryce leave my girl alone I don't want you hanging with my girl anymore.
Bryce: You can't tell me what to do.
Zack: If it concerns my girl then I can tell you. Let's go, Addison! We're leaving. *grabs Addison from her arm roughly again and pulls her towards him*
Bryce: Bro you don't have to be so rough with her.
Zack: I swear I'll fight you if you don't stop taking.
Bryce: No girl should be treated like that.
Zack: *tackles Bryce and starts fighting*
Bryce: *fights back*

Everybody is staring at them and Addison tries to stop them from fighting. Addison keeps telling Zack to stop and that everybody is looking at them. Addison starts to get embarrassed and all of Bryce's friends pulls them apart. Addison pushes Zack into a corner.

Addison: Let's go, Zack.

Addison apologizes to all the guests and Bryce then they walk to the car. They drive off and heads back to her apartment. Right when they walked into her apartment that's when Zack pushes her to the floor and starts kicking her in the stomach.

Zack: I can't believe you embarrassed me in front of all those people.
Addison: You're embarrassed! I was the one embarrassed since everybody there I was friends with. I can't believe you.
Zack: What did I say about talking back you bitch? *kicks her harder in the stomach*
Addison: *coughs up blood and on the floor* I fucking hate you! You deserve nobody.

Without Zack or Addison knowing Bryce had followed them back to Addison's apartment and he was listening in on their conversation. He ran into Addison's apartment when he heard Zack yelling at Addison Bryce had walked in while Zack was still beating up Addison. While Bryce was shocked to see what he had walked in on..

Hope you guys liked this chapter. It's a good thing Bryce followed them back to Addison's apartment will she finally be saved from Zack.