Sick and Tired

Addison had just gotten back to her apartment after a long day of being in the studio and doing meetings. She had gotten a text from Zack saying that he was at her apartment waiting for her. He has a key to her place since he forced Addison to give him one. All day she had to fake a smile to everyone she was with today. She puts up a brave face even when she's depressed and just wants to be gone. After driving for about ten minutes she walks into her apartment seeing Zack on the couch waiting for her.

Zack: It's about time you get here! *annoyed*
Addison: I'm sorry that there was damn traffic on the way home.
Zack: Don't use that tone at me you know what will happen when you do little brat.
Addison: I'm just saying and I have had a long day from work and I woke up early.
Zack: There's no excuse on why you have an attitude with me. I'm your boyfriend.
Addison: Like that's made a difference on you hooking up with other girls.
Zack: Well you're not good enough for me.
Addison: If you didn't force me maybe you would enjoy it more or maybe not wanting to have sex every night.
Zack: *slaps her across her face* Fix your attitude and I'll see you tomorrow and I hope when I see you that you'll be back in a much better mode than tonight.

Zack leaves and he goes to see Chelsea at her place to get some pleasure since he didn't get any from Addison since she had a bitchy attitude. After Zack left Addison sighed and went to her kitchen to grab an ice pack to put on her cheek before it becomes worse. She sits on the couch with the ice pack on her cheek and she looks at herself on her phone camera seeing how bad the bruise is. She whispers to herself another bruise to cover up for tomorrow. She's tried leaving him but that did not go as planned as she wanted it to. It's not like she can get help because her friends and family don't know she's in an abusive relationship they just think she's happy with Zack which she's not but she puts on a brave face and a fake smile to convince people that nothing is wrong. But the thing is that Addison is sick and tired of doing this every single day and she just feels like killing herself so she doesn't have to go through this pain.

After about fifteen minutes of putting the ice pack on her cheek, she goes and puts it back. She turns off the kitchen light and heads into her bedroom grabbing some comfy clothes to put on after her shower. She likes to take long showers and thinks about everything that's on her mind recently work and the whole Zack situation.

(With Bryce)

He had just gotten off the phone with his manager and they told him to look up this singer and social media influencer because he probably has to collaborate with her for some content in a week. He went onto Instagram and searched up the girl's name which was Addison Rae. He found her Instagram account right away and he pressed on her account and he automatically saw that she recently posted a picture of her and her boyfriend, Zack, with the caption love of my life. He looked through some more posts of hers. But he knew something was off in her pictures because he could tell that her smile wasn't real especially in her posts she had up with her and Zack. Bryce looked up more information about Addison but he didn't just want to follow her out of the blue so he looked her up and he listened to her song obsessed and he liked it by the time it was over. After his little research about Addison since they'll probably do some content with each other next week, he hangs out with the guys until he gets tired and heads to bed.

Back with Addison

After a long shower, she puts on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt while not liking what her body looks like because she has bruises, and some red marks from Zack hitting her with the belt. She puts some of this lotion cream on the bruise on her cheek that helps with getting rid of bruises. She heads into her bed and she watches some TikToks for an hour or so then she goes back into the bathroom to brush her teeth and brush out her hair. Afterward, she goes back into her room turning off her lights and getting into bed, and falling asleep thinking that tomorrow was just going to be hell all over again with Zack.

Hope you guys liked this first chapter. Will Bryce meet Addison before they do their collaboration next week? What are your thoughts about Zack? 👀