Telling Her Parents

It's the next morning and Addison wakes up before Bryce and she just lays there with her head on his chest still. She doesn't know her feelings at the moment for Bryce. She knows that he cares about her and she's grateful that Bryce saved her life twice already and they've only known each other for four weeks. But she knows that he makes her happy after not being happy for the last two years. She just stares at Bryce and she plays with his hair. After a few minutes, Bryce wakes up.

Addison: I'm sorry did I wake you up?
Bryce: Yeah but it's okay I enjoyed you touching my hair.
Addison: *smiles*
Bryce: *kisses her head* What are you doing for today?
Addison: I canceled my work for today because unfortunately have to go to my parents' house to tell them about Zack. Nobody knew I was in an abusive relationship bot even my parents.
Bryce: Did you want me to cancel my plans and go with you?
Addison: No I'll be okay I don't want you to do that.
Bryce: Are you sure?
Addison: Yeah, if you're free later or something you can come over again.
Bryce: I can do that.
Addison: I don't know how to thank you for yesterday.
Bryce: I'll think of something *smiles*
Addison: *smiles* Okay. I should get ready.

Addison kisses his cheek and gets up from the bed and she goes into her closet to grab an outfit. Bryce got up out of bed and he grabs his jacket and puts on his shoes. He waits until Addison gets out of her closet. A few seconds later she walks out.

Bryce: I'm going to head out but just text me on how it went or you can tell me later.
Addison: Okay I will. Thank you for staying the night with me.
Bryce: Of course anything for you.
Addison: *smiles and hugs him*
Bryce: *hugs back*

After that, he leaves her apartment and Addison changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt. She didn't cover up the new bruises on her body she got from Zack right before he died. She puts her hair up in a messy bun and doesn't put on any makeup because she knows that she might cry when telling her parents about the truth about Zack. She puts on some Nike slides and she grabs her little purse with everything she needs. She leaves her place and heads to her parent's house. She reaches their house after about ten minutes. She walks inside and Lucas runs up to her.

Addison: Hi I missed you!
Lucas: I missed you too.
Addison: Can you go upstairs for a little bit? I got to talk with mom and dad.
Lucas: Yeah, but promise me you'll hang out with me and Enzo.
Addison: Of course.
Lucas and Enzo went up upstairs and Addison goes into the living room where her parents are.
Addison: Hi mom and dad.
Sheri: Hi sweetheart I didn't expect to see you today.
Addison: I have something important to tell you guys it's better serious.
Monty: What is it?
Addison: *sits down next to them and sighs* There's been something I've been hiding from you guys.
Sheri: Okay?
Addison: As you may know Zack was my boyfriend for the last two years. But our relationship wasn't the best like I made it seem on my social media. For the last year and a half, he's been abusing me every single night. He would force me into things I didn't want to do he would do it every night even when I didn't want to do anything sexual with him. *starts to cry* He would call me ugly, worthless piece of shit, that I don't deserve anybody's love and I should be alone for the rest of my life.
Monty: Sweetie, why didn't you tell us?
Addison: I couldn't tell anyone if I did he would find out and he would take it out on me. *crying*
Sheri: *has a few tears* I can't believe we didn't see anything wrong with you , I'm sorry. Where's Zack now?
Addison: Well, you know Bryce that I had to do some content with last week.
Monty: Yeah, he's pretty chill and cool.
Addison: He figured something was wrong last night because me and Zack went to Avani's makeup line release party and Zack got mad at me for talking with Bryce and he grabbed my arm roughly and Bryce saw it so Zack forced me to go home and right when we got home he started to beat on me but Bryce followed us and he walked in on Zack kicking me and they fought and I stabbed Zack and he's dead now.
Monty: My poor baby. *goes over to hug Addison who's full-on crying*
Sheri: How many bruises do you have?
Addison: A lot. I cover them up before I have photoshoots to do or any type of work.
Monty: I'm so glad Bryce saved you again.
Addison: Me too. He's sweet and crying.
Sheri: He seems like it.
Addison: He is. For the first time in two years when I and Bryce hang out he makes me truly happy.
Monty: You deserve it.
Addison: Thank you guys for understanding.

Addison and her parents hug and they were all crying but she's glad she told them about Zack and Addison tells them that she loves them and she's glad that she's not in an abusive relationship anymore and can heal from the trauma she got from Zack. Afterward, she wipes her tears and she stays with her parents longer to hang out with her family that she loves so much in the entire world. She stays over for lunch with her family and she can finally truly be happy in life and move on.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Is Bryce or Addison getting feelings for each other already?