Panic Attack

After Addison's meetings, she had over the phone at her apartment she decided to take a break and go outside. She grabbed her keys and phone leaving her apartment to go get a smoothie before she has her fittings in an hour. She got to the smoothie place after ten minutes of driving and she heads inside to order.

Worker: *looks at her* What can I get you?
Addison: *looks at him and thinks he thinks like Zack* Um can I just get a cherry almond smoothie to go?
Worker: Will that be all?
Addison: Yes. *gives him cash* Keep the change.
Worker: Thank you.

Addison goes into the corner and waits for her smoothie but thinks that the worker looked exactly like Zack and she starts to feel her heartbeat super fast also her chest pain and can't breathe at all. After a few minutes, her smoothie was done and she grabbed it and hurried outside and saw the paparazzi she thinks to herself shit and walks around the corner still having a panic attack while the paparazzi are following her.

Paparazzi: Addison, why did you and Zack break up?
Addison: No comment.
Paparazzi: How are you?
Addison: Can you please just leave me alone?
Paparazzi: *running and close to Addison's face* Are you seeing anyone right now?
Addison: *hides her face and still can't breathe very well and has a few tears*

Addison finally gets to her car and goes inside while she tries to calm down but she can't and more tears are coming down her face while the paparazzi are still filming her from the car. After she calms down she drives off going back to her apartment. She reaches back home and she heads up to her apartment floor and gets in her apartment closing the front door. She sits down on the couch and her phone is blowing up and she checks it seeing that the paparazzi posted the pictures and videos of her having a panic attack. She throws her phone beside her and sighs.

TikTokroom Post:

Liked by 4,567,900 people

TikTokroom: Addison was seen out today very upset and seemed to be having a panic attack in front of the paparazzi while invading her privacy. 👀
Comments:
Avani: Paparazzi did too much.
Dixiedamelio: Celebrities deserve privacy.
Charli: I feel so sorry for Addison I get it.
Addisonlover: 😢
Braddison: I hope she's okay.
Hater123: LOL 😂😂 what she gets
Sheri: My poor baby.
Loading more comments....

With Bryce, he was just chilling in his bed when he saw the post and video of Addison having a panic attack and he decided to go and check up on her since he was done for the day and he was free for the rest of the day. Before he went to her apartment he went to the store to grab some flowers and some chocolate also a stuffed teddy bear. He paid for the stuff and goes back to his car putting it inside and drives to Addison's apartment.

Addison was on the couch and her manager called saying that they canceled her fittings for the day but Addison told her manager she was okay but really she wasn't but her fittings were still canceled for the day. Right, when Addison got off the phone she heard a knock at the door and she gets up answering the door. She sees Bryce right when she opened her front door.

Addison: Hi. What are you doing here?
Bryce: I wanted to check up on you I saw what the paparazzi uploaded.
Addison: Oh, yeah that was embarrassing but that's life.
Bryce: I brought you a few things some flowers, chocolate, and a stuffed teddy bear.
Addison: Aww that's so sweet of you *pecks his lips*
Bryce: So, what happened that made you get a panic attack?
Addison: Well, I went to go get a smoothie and I swear the worker there looked exactly like Zack. It brought so many memories back up. *looks down*
Bryce: Addison, *touches her chin* Zack is gone he's dead. You have nothing to worry about okay. He's not going to hurt you again and I'm going to make sure nobody else hurts you after what happened to you.
Addison: Thank you.
Bryce: I'm always going to be there for you. *wipes her tears*
Addison: I'm sorry you had to have feelings for a broken girl who has so many issues in her life.
Bryce: Hey, that's not what I see a strong beautiful girl who has a big heart. That's the person I have feelings for.
Addison: You always know the right thing to say.
Bryce: I'm just the best.
Addison: *giggles*

Addison and Bryce cuddle together and watch movies for the next couple of hours and she appreciates all that Bryce does for her even when she doesn't ask him to do anything he's always there beside her when she needs somebody to hold onto.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry, it took me so long to post another chapter I've been so busy with my life that I didn't have time to upload a new chapter.