The Truth

Addison has been in her car for some time and she wipes her eyes and takes a breath worried if Zack finds out her best friend is getting suspicious about him. She reaches over for her phone and she texts Caitlyn if she can meet up at Caitlyn's apartment because they can't go to Addison's for two reasons Zack has a key and he had put some cameras in her apartment when he's not there he can see what she's doing. Addison drives to Caitlyn's apartment and she gets there about 15 minutes later. Before she gets out she takes a few deep breaths not making her more anxious for what she's about to tell Caitlyn. She gets out of her car making sure it's locked and goes to knock on the door.

Caitlyn opens up the front door and she tells Addison she can come in and Addison walks inside nervous sitting on the couch.

Addison: I wanted to come over and talk about what happened earlier after our photoshoot when you saw my back and you asked me where I got these at.
Caitlyn: Yeah I didn't think you would tell me though after you ran out.
Addison: *sighs* I wasn't going to but you deserve the truth because you're my best friend but I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you.
Caitlyn: It depends on what it is that you're going to tell me.
Addison: I'll tell you but this can't be told to anyone. You're going to be the only one who I'm telling you this my family doesn't know any of my other friends.
Caitlyn: Okay. *sits on the couch by Addison*
Addison: *sighs and nervous* The bruises and the belt marks you saw is not from me falling they are from Zack. He's been doing this to me for about a year and a half now. I know you're going to say that him and I have been together for two years. Yes, that means after only six months he started to be abusive towards me.
Caitlyn: Addison.. why didn't you tell anyone?
Addison: I couldn't he promised me not to or if I did he would punch or slap me. Sometimes he would push me into the wall after he started to become abusive he would always force me to have sex with him and nowadays he forces me to every single night.
Caitlyn: That's horrible but you guys act so happy and all in public and online.
Addison: Zack knows that the paparazzi are everywhere I go so when he goes out with me he knows that we have to be all in love with each other. But that's not the cause sometimes when I don't want to have sex with him he goes to see this girl named Chelsea and he gets his pleasure from her even sometimes when he forces me to do sexual things he won't like them because I'm being forced to do something so after he's done he leaves and goes to see Chelsea.
Caitlyn: I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I wish I could do something to help you but I just want the best for you in life and Zack is not it at all.
Addison: I usually cover up all the bruises and everything and I did earlier but it's just that when we went in the pool it came off.
Caitlyn: *hugs her*
Addison: I don't know what to do I'm not in love with him like I was at the beginning of the relationship. *has tears*
Caitlyn: I know it could be hard. But what if you hang out with new guys maybe you secretly see somebody behind Zack's back.
Addison: That's not how it works. But please I beg you not to tell anyone and I need to go.
Caitlyn: I can't promise anything.
Addison: You're supposed to be my best friend and now you can't promise to keep my secret what type of friend are you?
Caitlyn: Addison...
Addison: No just don't.

Addison gets up and leaves Caitlyn's apartment and she drives fast to this high cliff up in Hollywood. Once she gets there she goes all the way to the top of the cliff. She sighs and looks down.

Addison: It's been a great life I've had but not the last two years of my life I wish I would never have met Zack and have met somebody who loves me for who I am. I love you mom and dad with my two brothers Enzo and Lucas. I will miss you guys so much. But it's time where my life ends I can't deal with more bruises or belt marks and not even forcing me to have sex with somebody who I'm not in love with. Goodbye world.

Addison is currently crying and looks down again at the very edge of the cliff she closes her eyes and is about to jump off.

Bryce's POV:
I finally had one day where I had nothing to do work-related so I decided to go up to my favorite scenic spot I like which is a high cliff in Hollywood that shows the beautiful city. Once I get there I started to walk up the hill until I hear this person talking to herself saying her life is coming to an end and how much she loves and will miss her family so much. I walk up a little bit more and see her about to jump off the cliff any second now and I run-up to her catching her before she fell down the tall cliff killing herself.

Bryce: *lays her down far away from the edge*
Addison: *opens her eyes* Why am I not dead?
Bryce: I caught you before you jumped and I heard you talking to yourself Addison.
Addison: How do you know my name? I haven't met you before.
Bryce: I'm Bryce Hall the guy that you're supposed to film some content next week together.
Addison: Oh yes, I just haven't seen any pictures of you. My manager didn't show me any pictures or anything.
Bryce: Well, now you met me but I'm curious why would you want to kill yourself?
Addison: Oh um.....

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Bryce and Addison met but not in the best way possible. Will Zack find out what Addison has been up to and when will he be caught on his actions?