Author's Note

Hello!

This is a quick author's note to let you, the reader, know that this is a sequel to my previous book, 'A Journey's Link'. If you haven't read that one, then I would advise clicking off of this book to avoid spoilers.

I've already talked a lot about my motives for writing this fanfiction; having a love for the Pokemon series as a whole, enjoying books my whole life, and find stories with themes interesting. Of course, this doesn't mean that I won't continue to explain more about myself, as I'm not attempting to be some enigmatic figure behind a computer screen.

The schedule for this story will be changed slightly from the previous one. I will be uploading on Mondays and Thursdays like normal, except for the final Monday and Thursday of the month. This pattern will continue for the rest of the months until the sequel is finished. I am doing this just for personal and break reasons.

I appreciate you guys being flexible with my schedule and changes. Again, I will let everyone know about these changes through my community announcements so that no one misunderstands. I'm excited to start on the sequel and build an experience for you all.

So, with all the talking out of the way, let's begin this journey! Sit back, relax, and enjoy:

—Adventure's Past—