Chapter 34

Nightmare's P. O. V.
Sci broke my water and gave me some medicine to help me give birth easier. He faced me then said, "You will feel some contractions before the birth. If you feel any form of pushing on your vagina or feel the need to push, please get me and we'll start the birth." I nodded then looked at Error then my brother. He was gently rubbing his belly as he was looking at me, sitting on a chair. "I'm so sorry this has happened to you," he told me. I just shrugged then said, "Yeah, I had a bad dream about this happening. I didn't know it was telling what was happening in the future."

He hummed then looked at the ceiling. I looked at Error and his expression looked really depressed. "I'll be here for you, always," he softly told me, gently grabbing my hand and holding it. I nodded, then said, "I'm here for you as well." I felt him rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. We looked at each other for a long while as we said nothing.

~~~

It was time. I felt like I needed to push, like right now. Error got Sci and some nurses. Error went by me as Sci lifted up the sheet then said, "Yeah, your ready to give birth." I nodded as I looked at Error. He looked at me before holding his hand out. I took it and gently squeezed it. He gently squeezed my hand then said, "You're going to do good babe."

~~~

I yelled as I made the last push. I sighed as I felt really drained. "You did it," Error softly whispered, pecking a kiss on my head. I hummed then Sci looked at us. "Do you want to see the baby?" I gently nodded as I let go of Error's hand. He brought the baby over to me as I held it. "It's a boy," I softly whispered. I looked at Error and I saw him looking at the baby. He looked sad. "He's so precious.." he softly whispered. "He's so beautiful."

His bones were dark colored and there was a little crescent on his cheek. On his right cheek to be specific. I gave him a gentle kiss on the head before handing him to Error. He looked at him then said, "I wished he survived. He's so beautiful," he softly said. I nodded, then said, "I know.."

I looked over to where my brother was and saw he was asleep. He must have been freaking out and it tired him. I sighed softly then said, "Sci?" He looked at me then asked, "Yeah?" "Can you take a picture of the three of us?" He nodded as Error handed me the baby before handing him his phone. He leaned closer to us as he took the picture. I sighed softly then whispered, "You made it into the world but didn't make it on the journey to this point. I'm so sorry little one.." I softly pecked a kiss on his skull then added, "I wish I could give you another chance but it's too late." Then he dusted in my arms.