Chapter 41: Bonus chapter

I originally was going to finish this book at chapter 40 but then decided to add a part with their wedding and a little bit after that. I hope you enjoy this last chapter of the book!
~~~~~

Third person perspective
The king got fitted into his beautiful white dress. He had his brother help him. His brother was wearing a pastel yellow gown with a small bow on his right side of his waist. He looked at his brother then said, "You look stunning; I know Error will love that dress on you."

He nodded then said, "I believe it but I would have rathered a different color." The positive prince softly chuckled before saying, "Yeah? I mean, you could have chosen a different color but white is traditionally for weddings." "I know, I just don't like how much white there is." "You still like it though, right?" "Well yeah, I feel like a queen in this so yeah, I like it." "Well, you'll technically be pronounced as king and Error the queen but you can decide whatever you want for that."

They continued to chat as Dream helped his brother for the wedding.

~~~

The glitchy skeleton kept looking in the mirror to make sure his suit was fitting right. "Lookin' good Error," Dust said, gently tapping Error's shoulder. He looked at him then said, "Thanks." "Feeling nervous?" "Yeah.." Error said, glitching a little more.

The hooded skeleton hummed then said, "Let me help you to make sure everything is good." "You sure? You still need to get ready." "It'll be fine, and I already have everything on, I just wanted to wear my hood for longer before I have to take it off." He nodded, then said, "Alright, thanks." "No problem, just want to help out."

~~~

The vows were said, the king and a glitchy skeleton standing in front of one another. He took the diamond ring and put it on Night's wedding ring finger. Night did the same but the ring was different. "You can kiss the bride."

They kissed as they heard their friends cheering. They both looked around the room. It was only the people they trusted and knew. It was Dust, Dream, Horror, Lust, and Cross. They all were smiling and cheering. Both Error and Night walked down where they were prepared to do.

They looked at one another when they got to the spot. They both smiled and kissed one more time before they heard Dream's soft voice. "I'm so happy for you two." They looked at him before Night said, "I'm happy myself, it feels nice to finally be married to someone that I love." "I agree," Error quietly chimed in.

~~~

It had been a few months and they thought that something would have happened with Killer, Ink, and XGaster. Surprisingly, nothing.

They all were happy. Dust and Dream being lovey with one another as they both took care of Palette.

Cross, he was still a lonely boy without anyone who he was dating. He just was happy that he had his friends. Who knows if he wanted to date or not.

Horror and Lust were very happy as well. They couldn't wait to meet their son, Horrst. They decided on that name and they were going to stick with it. They hadn't planned it but they still were very happy about their son.

Lastly, Nightmare and Error. They loved one another and Night's health was a lot better. He still has his ups and downs but definitely better. They were unsure if they should try to have a kid or not. They wanted to but weren't sure if the same thing would happen. They thought about adopting a kid but still weren't sure about that.

Either way, they all were happy. That was until they heard a loud boom. They rushed from being in the living room to outside and began to look around. They soon realized it was the trio, Killer, Ink, and XGaster.

"What are you doing here?" Nightmare asked with a stern voice. Ink grinned then said, "About to have a war that we didn't finish. That's what we're going to do." Everyone behind Night stood beside him and got into stance. He looked at his team and realized that his brother wasn't with them.

"Missing a member, what a shame. Ready? We won't give you time," Ink said, getting his giant paint brush off of his back, ready to fight. Dream then teleported behind Nightmare. "Sorry I'm late, I had to dropped off Pally to Sci and helped Lust there as well," Dream whispered before teleporting his staff to his hands.

"It's fine," Night said, looking at his brother before looking back at the trio. "We're ready now," he said, sharply pointing his tentacles to the trio.

"Alrighty then, let's get this killer party started," Ink said, getting ready to swing the paint brush at them.

~~~

It was a long battle but it was evident that Nightmare's team was going to win. Ink began to panic before he yelled, "Fuck this shit I'm out!" He turned into a puddle of ink and went somewhere. Killer and XGaster soon left after him.

"Are we going to chase after them or what? Boss, what should we do?" Cross asked, looking panicked. Night looked at all of them then said, "No, we need to heal up and think of a smart plan before taking them on again."

Dust slowly nodded then said, "Will we tell them where and when?" Night hummed then said, "We'll spring an attack on them, like they had done to us." Dust nodded before Error walked closer to Night and tightly hugged him. He looked at him concerned then asked, "You alright?" Error slowly nodded, looking at him then said, "I'm in so much fucking pain." "I'll help you get cleaned up and put bandages on you."

They walked inside and began to wash up from the sudden battle they were in, and Dream went to go get Palette and Lust. Night took Error to their room before teleporting two rags, a medium sized bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and some bandaids and bandage wraps. He began to clean up his husband in a gentle way, trying not to cause him pain.

After some minutes, the glitchy skeleton was cleaned to the best of what his husband could do. Night teleported the extra bandaids, bandage wraps, the rags, and the hydrogen peroxide away. He sat by him and looked at how tired his husband looked.

"Want to watch something or do you want to just snuggle and sleep?" Night softly asked, looking at his husband carefully. "Snuggle and sleep," Error quietly said. Night nodded before getting up and switching into some pajamas. As he closed the closet doors, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He then felt him rest his head on Night's shoulder.

"I want to sleep but I also want to do something with you." Night softly hummed then said, "Like what?" He could sense the familiar uncertainness in his aura. "I..I want to try to have a baby with you again." Night softly blushed as he smiled. "Sure, we can give it another go," he softly said, giving his husband a loving kiss.