Chapter 7

Cross's P. O. V.
I ran as fast as I could to the others. Once I was in the living room, I saw them. I slowed down and breathed heavily.

"What's wrong Cross?" Dust asked, walking over to me.

I handed him the note, not saying anything. He read it then looked at me confused.

"Who would give this to us?" he asked.

"Probably Ink," I said.

Dust went wide eyed as Horror went beside him. He too went wide eyed reading the note. Killer did the same then looked at me.

"That makes sense," Killer said, not yelling for once.

"For once you aren't yelling," Dust said, looking at Killer.

He huffed crossing his arms then said, "Ok, so? You pickin' a fight?"

Dust just sighed then looked at me and said, "I swear he's losing his mind."

Killer then growled. Horror then came over and grabbed Killer's arm. Killer gave Horror and death glare.

"Calm down Killer. We can't fight like this, not now anyway," Horror said, glancing at me after.

Killer then jerked his arm out of Horror's grip. Horror tried to grab Killer but failed. I tried too and also failed. I looked and saw Killer land a punch on Dust.

"You trying to kill me, you killer?" Dust said, threateningly.

Killer then glared at Dust. A death glare. He looked like he was going to murder Dust. I quickly lunged myself at Killer and pinned him to the ground.

I quickly grabbed his hands and held them behind his back. Killer struggled under me but I didn't care. I didn't want a fight to break out. Not again.

"Help!" I yelled out as Killer thrusted his hips, trying to buck me off of him.

Horror helped me but Dust just stood there, watching.

"Dust help!" I yelled out.

Killer then bucked me off of him, making me fall into my back. He pushed Horror away and ran to Dust. I tried getting up but my back ached from fighting and literally landing on my back.

I looked at Dust: I felt like everything at this moment went into slow motion. The expression on Dust's face was fear and worry. And Killer, he seemed beyond pissed off.

Then, it felt like everything went back to the normal pace. Killer punched Dust in the face then under his jaw.

Killer then stomped away. I got up and went over to Dust. Some blood was dripping out of his mouth and some blood was dripping from under his left eye socket.

"Damn, what did I do to deserve this?" Dust asked, pulling out his phone.

He sighed as he put it away.

"You forgot that our phones don't work here?" I asked.

He nodded then said, "Are there any mirrors here that aren't broken?"

"Yes, I believe so," Horror said, walking away.

Hopefully things will calm down and we'll be able to see the others again.

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I finally got into a stable condition. Not having coughing fits, not gagging, not even throwing up magic. I was ecstatic when the doctor told and helped out with that.

I finally after a few days, sat by the tree and read a book. It was one of the things I enjoyed. I was glad it wasn't raining today. The sun was shining and it was gorgeous out.