Chapter 33

Dream's P. O. V.
I was so worried. I didn't know what was happening and it scared me. I then saw Sci walk out of the room. Both Dust and I walked to him. "I'm sorry to say this but Nightmare had a miscarage," he told us. I felt my soul sink. Why did that have to happen to him? He was so happy, why did this happen? Did he do something wrong or.. I don't know, maybe it's fate causing hell.

"Dream, you can be in the same room as him and Error. Dust, I don't know if you want to join or not." He shook his head then said, "I'll head back home and tell the others." "Also, if you didn't realize, he's being put into labor so the baby won't do him harm." I felt sick after hearing that. Forced to be put into labor when it should be happening at the nine month mark, not at four months.

Dust nodded then teleported away. I looked at Sci then said, "Is he any better?" He hummed then said, "His health is quickly degrading. I'm afraid that he might die while giving birth. It's very unlikely but there is still a small chance of it happening." I felt like I was going to cry. "Let's head into the room. Nightmare should be awake by now."

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I woke up to someone lightly shaking me awake. I opened my eye to see Error. He looked at me with the most sad and concerned look I've ever seen him look like. "Baby, what's wrong?" I softly asked. I then realized, I didn't feel the baby moving around. I put my hands on my stomach as I looked at it. "I'm so sorry but Sci told me that.." He paused. I looked at him and saw him starting to tear up.

"You had a miscarriage," he said, wiping his tears. No wonder the baby wasn't moving, it's because it was dead. Why? Why did this happen to me...to us? Is fate wanting to play a mean game with us? Is that how this happened? I felt tears stream out of my eye as I looked at him. I wiped the tears then said, "I can't believe it. I thought the baby was healthy." "I thought so too." He looked at me for a long while then said, "Sci told me that it would be best for you to give birth now rather than later, because more health problems will occur if you don't." I gently nodded, then said, "Ok, let's get it over with then."

The door suddenly opened to reveal my brother and Sci. "Let's get you into labor or are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded then said, "I'm ready. Let's have this baby."