Chapter 36

Error's P. O. V.
I woke up to feel Night snuggling close to me. I gently smiled as I rested my head on his. Ever since the whole baby thing, he's been sleeping in more. It's understandable but it's kinda worrying me. I went to the doctor with him a few times and Sci said that his health is getting worse and worse. It's scaring me to be honest. Suddenly, I heard a soft groan come from him.

I moved my head and looked at him. His face was a little paler than normal, even with all of his goop on him. "Are you feeling alright baby," I softly asked. He showed no form of response. He just sat up and held his hand to his mouth. I continued to look at him as I sat up. He quickly got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I saw him throwing up in the toilet. I hummed softly as I sat by him and rubbed his back.

After a few minutes he scooted back and leaned against the wall. I looked at the toilet and saw a mix of cyan and purple colored magic with the toilet water. I closed the lid and flushed it before standing up and washing my hands. I grabbed a small wash cloth and got it wet with some warm water. I knelt down in front of him and gently wiped his face from the magic he had thrown up. His face was not as pale but still was a little. "Are you feeling better?" I softly asked. He shook his head but didn't say anything. I hummed softly then said, "Wanna go to the hospital and see what's wrong?"

He nodded before leaning his head on me. I tossed the rag into the laundry bin and held him on my lap. He softly groaned before mumbling something. I looked at him then quietly said, "What did you say?" He looked at the floor then quietly said, "I don't think I can do this anymore."