Chapter 6

Cross's P. O. V.
The four of us got a little home for us to stay in. Dust told me that my eyelights were slightly crossed. That pissed me off because it fucked up my vision.

From what I understand, this is an apocalyptic Au that our home is at. I peaked out of the windows and saw mindless beings waddle around.

"I'm starving," Killer complained for the hundredth time already.

"Well, we still don't know how we'll be able to get our food," Dust said to Killer.

"Why can't Horror go get us some human parts or something?" Killer said to Dust.

"Why? I don't like human parts.." Horror said, looking at Killer.

"Well too bad, if that's what we have then that's it!" Killer yelled out.

I sighed then looked at them. Dust and Killer have been arguing more and more since this shit show started. Who knows when we'll see Nightmare and Error. I just hope it's soon.

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I woke up laying in bed. My brother was sitting in a chair by me. He looked worried.

"Thank goodness your awake," Dream quietly said, sounding relived.

I just looked at him. I was still really tired. I could fall back to sleep no problem right now.

"How are you feeling?"

I slowly sat up then said, "I'm ok."

I put my hand on my head as I started to feel dizzy. My brother stood up and helped me lay back down.

"Did you take your medicine?" he quietly asked.

I hummed then said, "I don't remember."

He softly sighed then said, "You're memory has gotten really bad lately, hasn't it?"

I softly nodded then felt a tickle in my throat. I began to cough.

"Brother!" Dream yelled out worryingly.

I continued to cough then gagged quickly. That quickly formed me to throwing up in my mouth. I quickly got up to hurry out of my room and out the front door but, I didn't make it.

I threw up at the bedroom door. My body gave out after and I fell to the ground. My back hitting the floor. I groaned as I felt ill and feeling pain.

"Night! Are you ok?" Dream asked worryingly.

All I could do was slowly shake my head as a no before passing out.

Error's P. O. V.
I fought Ink for the tenth time today. I was beyond exhausted. I was in the AntiVoid and laid on my beanbag chair that I took from an au.

I added a few things. Not much stuff because I like having the place empty. Not totally empty but mostly.

"Aren't cha forgetting something glitchy boy?"

One of the many voices spoke to me. This happened quite often.

But this time, this voice said something that I feel like they might be right about.

I did feel like I was forgetting something. I just wasn't sure what. Whenever I tried to remember, I got a headache. It was annoying to be honest.

I sighed as I rolled over and planted my face into the beanbag.

Like always, the voices kept talking with me.

"Why don't you and kill yourself. It's not like you matter anyway."

"Dumb bitch never learns anything?!"

"You always resort to the same damn thing. Every! Fucking! Time!"