Chapter 12

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I was in Sci's lab with Error. We were waiting for the test results for me before Error gets looked at. Error hadn't spoken to me much after last night. I wonder if he's still embarrassed by that. Well, he does feel embarrassed because I can tell by his aura.

I felt bad. I would feel the same if I were in his shoes. I do like him too but I don't want him to rush it like last night. I glanced over at him and saw him fiddling with a small piece of dark blue string. I could tell he was nervous, even without telling by his aura, it was pretty obvious.

Sci came in with a clipboard and a bag; he looked at me and said, "Here are your meds. And your results are similar from last time."

I grabbed the brown paper bag as I continued to listen to him.

"Your iron levels are still pretty low and not only that, your sodium levels are low."

I sighed as I felt Sci's gaze on me. I was trying what I could to raise those levels but it was challenging.

"And there's a few more things. If you're ok with it, I can talk about it while Error is here," Sci spoke as he glanced at Error then back at me.

I took a deep breath then said, "Go on and tell me, I don't mind him hearing about this half."

Sci nodded as he continued to speak. It was about my magic and if I didn't take my meds, I would be at a major risk of health. I knew I couldn't take any more risks than I already had. I couldn't cut corners like I used to.

"I also am currently working on a device that you put on your wrist to stabilize it even more. But even then, you'd still take those meds."

I sighed then said, "Whatever helps I will do."

Sci nodded then wrote something on the clipboard. He set it down on the counter before teleporting a folder to his hands. He took the paper from the board off of it and gently put it into the folder. I'm guessing that's the records on my health.

"Alright, you ready Error?" Sci asked, teleporting the folder away.

Error nodded, then said, "Yeah.."

I stood up out of my chair. Error looked at me confused.

"We need to switch chairs or unless Sci had some other things planned," I said, looking at Sci after I had spoken.

"Yeah, since I haven't done a checkup on you before, I will have to do some other things."

I looked at Error and saw him nod before standing up. He seemed quite scared.

"It's ok, I'm here. If it gets too much, just tell him," I softly said, looking at him in the eyelights.

He nodded then followed Science. I wasn't sure if I should follow or not. I decided to follow, if Sci told me to leave, I would.

•-•

Error did pass out a few times because of seeing some needles. I felt bad but I can also relate to him with that. I have a huge fear of needles but I have to try to get the better of it because of my health and how it needs to be monitored.

There were a few other things but overall, Error's health seemed to be great. Well, that was till we got the results about Error's soul.

I could sense the nervousness in his aura as we waited for Sci to come in. Suddenly, the door opened as Sci walked without anything in his hands. He went over to the desk and sat down before glancing at me then looked at Error.

"So, the tests went through and there is some bad news about your soul," Sci said, folding his hands on his lap.

I saw Error look at me as he began to feel scared. He looked at my hand that was resting on my lap. He gently placed his hand on mine before he looked back at Sci.