Chapter 17

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I told Horror, Dust and Dream about the note and showed them. Horror and Dust seemed shocked but not at the same time. Dream didn't know what to think about it.

It's currently the next day and I'm getting ready for my date with Error. I was conflicted about what to wear. I wanted to wear a dress but I didn't want my team to judge me. I hummed softly then rubbed the back of my neck.

I looked at my dresses. There was one that was a dark cyan color fading to a black toward the bottom. I grabbed it then looked at the skirt part. There was a small cut on the right leg of it, exposing my leg a bit. I smiled gently then grabbed a black bra before putting it on.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I saw the curves of my body from my ecto body. From my breasts to my waist to my hips. It was a slight hourglass shape.

I hummed softly then quietly said, "I like this but I don't want to be judged. Looked down upon."

I lightly flinched when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me Error, can I have some help with putting my tie on?"

I gently chuckled, walking to the door and opening it. I smiled as I saw him hold the tie in his hand as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I can help. Come into my room."

I opened the door a bit more letting Error in. He stood in front of me then softly blushed blue and yellow.

"You look absolutely stunning," Error gently said.

I felt my face warm up from his compliment.

"Thank you, you look very handsome with your suit."

He had a dark blue suit on, a bit of his white button up shirt showing under the jacket, and he had a small rose in his pocket of his suit jacket.

He handed me the tie and said, "Thanks. And also, thank you for helping me with my tie."

I nodded as I helped him.

"No problem, it can be a struggle to put these on at times."

Once I was done, he had a little bow tie on. I smiled as I looked at him.

His blush was still there as he asked, "Ready?"

"Almost, I just need my shoes then we can be off."

He nodded as I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of black pumps. The heel was very skinny and it covered my toes. I put the shoes on then looked at Error.

"I'm ready now," I gently said.

He held his arm out, I took his arm with mine as he guided us out of my room. I felt uncertainty fill my chest as we began to go down the stairs. I didn't know if Dust, Horror, Cross, or Dream would see me like this. It made me feel a bit sick to be honest.

We are currently walking past the living room to the front door. Surprisingly, no one. Well, that was until we got to the front door. We saw Dust. He smiled as he looked at us.

"Have a nice time you two," Dust said, smiling gently.

He sounded genuine, his aura told me that as well. I was surprised.

"Thank you," Error said, guiding us out of the castle before opening a portal.

We arrived to one of the Waterfalls in an AU. I smiled then looked at him.

"This is absolutely beautiful. Which AU is this?" I quietly asked.

"It's the original AU, Undertale. I made sure no one was around. And besides, they are on the surface now."