Chapter 27

Nightmare's P. O. V.
It's been a few months and nothing has happened to the palace. I'm worried about what's going to happen next. I'm back at the palace finally. It's nice to be back home.

I truly missed being around my team and my brother. He's now three months into his pregnancy. It's still hard to believe that he's pregnant. I'm still mad at Ink for impregnating him. I still want to punch him.

My health has gotten a bit better. Finally, my iron intake isn't low anymore. I was happy to hear that news.

I was currently sitting on the sofa in the library. It's been a while since I've been here. It's nice to sit back and read a book. I'm half way through the book and I'm very intrigued by what is going to happen next.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands resting on my shoulders. I looked and saw Error. I gently smiled as I put the bookmark in the book then closed it.

He moved his hands off of my shoulders then sat by me on the same sofa. He gave me a gentle smile.

"You feeling alright?" he gently asked.

I nodded, then said, "Yeah, I'm a bit tired but otherwise fine."

He nodded then stood up. He stood in front of me then held his hands out. I set the book on the small table near me, then I took his hands. He helped me stand up: I looked at him then smiled. He smiled back then softly pecked a kiss on my 'lips'. I felt my face gently flush.

"How about we go out in the garden?" Error softly asked.

I nodded, then said, "Sounds good to me."

We left the library and headed toward the door that led to the garden. We passed through the living room. I saw Horror and Lust chuckling about something. I'm glad things are working out for Horror.

We walked out of the door and went to one of the chairs. I sat down and he sat down by me. I had my hands resting on my lap. I felt him put his hand on mine. I looked in the distance to see the sun setting. There was a bit of yellow, pink, and still some blue. It looked nice.

"Night?" Error softly asked.

I looked at him then asked, "Yes? You alright?"

I felt nervousness and uncertainty in his aura. It kinda reminded me of that night when he tried confessing his feelings to me. I wonder what he has to say tonight.

"It still might be early in our relationship for me to say something like this, but I still want to tell you."

I nodded as I listened carefully to what he had to say.

He took a deep breath, his glitches multiplied as he said, "I want to have a kid with you."

I felt my face gently flush. I felt myself smile a bit. He seemed worried that I might disagree with him.

"I would love to have a kid with you but we'll have to plan it."

He nodded, then said, "I know, I just thought I would let you know."

He seemed relieved that I agreed with him. We just looked at each other for a while. Soon, we looked at the sunset. It was beautiful. To be honest, I liked this AU that we were in.

I then felt Error's arm across my back. I gently smiled as I tilted my head so it would be on his shoulder.

"I love you," he softly said.

"I love you too," I gently said.

He then lifted then lowered his shoulder. I lifted my head off of it then looked at him.

He leaned over to my 'ear' then whispered, "Wanna have some fun tonight?"

I felt my face flush then whispered back, "Sure, why not. Just don't get me pregnant."

"I'll try not to."