Chapter 28

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I woke up to feel Error holding me in his sleep. I gently smiled looking behind me. He was spooning me; I was the little spoon while he was the big one. I gently chuckled then turned around to face him. His eyes slowly fluttered open. He looked at me with the sleepiest gaze I've seen him look at me with.

"Morning baby," I softly said.

He wrapped his arms around me and said, sounding sleepy, "Morning sweetheart."

He leaned over and softly kissed me. I kissed back as I closed my eye. After a few seconds he broke it then looked at me with the most gentle look.

"I'm going to take a shower, alright?" I said.

He nodded then let go of me. I got out of bed and saw that I was stripped of my clothes. I also was in a female ecto body. I walked to the bathroom, I just was glad that the door to the bathroom was in the room.

I went in and shut the door behind me. I grabbed a towel from under the sink, as I did, I began to feel sick. I hummed as I pushed it aside. Maybe it might be from my medicine, or just an off day.

I put the towel on the hook before turning on the water. I felt it and made sure it was warm enough. As I pulled the lever for the water to come out of the shower head, that ill feeling got worse. I hummed then shut the water off then moved the curtain. I sat on the edge of the tub and waited for about a minute before turning the water back on, and getting into the shower.

Error's P. O. V.
I just feel like having a lazy morning, so I stayed in bed for a few more minutes. I eventually got myself to get out of bed, I saw my pajamas on the floor and put them on. Suddenly, I heard Night yell. I quickly went to the bathroom door and knocked on the door.

"Are you ok?" I asked, confused and concerned.

I open the door to see Night sticking his head out of the curtain, looking at me.

"Just a question I want to ask you," he said, his voice gently wavering.

"Ok, what is your question?"

"Did you use a condom when we had sex?"

I felt my face gently flush from his question.

I hummed then said, "I was going to but you pulled me to the bed out of excitement. Did you get pregnant? Is that why you're asking?"

He nodded, then said, "Yeah, we'll have to talk with Sci."

I felt like it was my fault. He specifically told me, not to get him pregnant and look what I have done, I had gotten him pregnant.

"Baby, don't feel so guilty. It was partially my fault," Night softly said.

"But It's mostly mine. I literally - yeah, I got you pregnant."

He suddenly fell silent, going behind the curtain.

"Hey, are you ok?" I carefully asked.

I heard the shower shut off and Night grabbing the towel from the hook. After a few seconds, he quickly got out, the towel wrapped around his chest. He then went to the toilet and threw up. I looked at him concerned as I knelt down by him.

I gently rubbed his back as he continued to throw up. I felt bad, I knew it was my fault this happened. I should have been more careful. I just wish I could go back in time to prevent what Night didn't want to happen, happening.