Chapter 25

Error's P. O. V.
Myself and Dream just left the maternity shop. He was currently wearing a long dress. It was sunset colors. It went from a deep red on top to a soft yellow on the bottom. It looked good on him.

We were going to drop the extra clothes and Night's clothes back at the palace. Before heading to the hospital to visit Night.

I opened a portal for Dream and I; we walked through. He handed me Night's clothes before looking at me.

"Meet me by the stairs then we'll head to the hospital," he said, gently smiling.

I nodded, then said, "Alright, I'll see you by the stairs."

He walked away to his room and I began to head to Night's room. I've missed him being here and I just want to hug him or even just snuggle in bed like that night. Yeah, we were drunk but I honestly loved it. I loved the touch of his hands on me. Or just when he held my face in his hands. He always was gentle with me and I appreciate that. Moments like that I want to last.

I opened the door and went into the room. I went over to the closet and saw that I had left the door open. I put everything back to how it was before closing the door and leaving Night's room.

I headed toward the stairs, as I did, I saw Dream standing there. He was on his phone. He seemed like he was deadpanned at something.

"Dream, you alright?" I ask, standing in front of him.

He looked at me then said, "Something is wrong with my brother."