Chapter 11

Nightmare's P. O. V.
It had been a week since we had gotten back. All of us got different clothing too.

Mine was a dark purple cloak that almost touched the ground if I put it on, a lavender colored long sleeve collared shirt, there were black leggings, and lastly, blackboots that went to my shins. I liked this new clothing, it was really comfortable.

Cross's clothes were definitely a bit different. He had a white jacket, the jacket went to his shins, a fluffy hood and the bottom of it was fluffy it also didn't have pockets, he wore shorts that had Xs on them like his last pair, he had white shoes, and a really long ribbon that goes around his body. The two ends are behind him like it was a scarf.

Dust's was pretty similar to his original one. He still had his red scarf but his jacket was thinner and more of a dark purple than blue. The jacket was also a bit longer, it went to his ankles and it didn't have pockets on it. His shorts were the same as his old pair. He had black shoes as well.

Horror's was also similar to his old one. His outfit was pretty similar to Dusts', the only thing really different was his jacket. The hood was more fluffy and it was maroon. The shorts were the same as his old pair and the shoes were also black.

Error's clothes were a lot different than his old one. He says he really likes it. I honestly like it too.

Anyway, I was in my office, trying to figure something out. I was going through some papers and looking through some books. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I glanced at it to see Error. I softly smiled at him. After that day, we had gotten closer. We still were friends but I began to have some feelings toward him.

"You alright? You seem stressed," Error softly said, walking over to me.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I'm trying to find something that I had found a while ago."

He gave me a confused glance then said, "Huh?"

"It's a paper from a book. I remember a little bit of the page but I mostly remember how it looks."

"Ok, what did it say and what does it look like?"

I hummed softly then said, "It looks more golden because of age. I think it was more of a poem or something like it."

Error then nodded as he began to help me. We looked at the rest of the loose papers on my desk before going to the books on the shelf.

After a while, he soon walked over to me and showed me something. He had a page opened in a book. I saw the golden page I was talking about. I glanced at it before gently picking it up. I looked at some of the lines and saw it was the poem I was talking about.

"Thanks, this is what I was trying to find," I said.

Error looked at me as he softly smiled. Ever since I couldn't get back in my corrupted form, I've been shorter than all of my team.

Error is about four inches taller than me. Dust was four and a half taller. Horror was about five inches taller. Cross was about five and half inches taller. Killer two inches taller. From what I last measured, I was about five foot and four inches.

Anyway, the look in Error's mismatched eyelights looked calm. He seemed happy like he finally had some form of relief. I'm just happy we are back together again. Back as a team.

His face softly scrunched. I gave him a concerned glance as he placed his hand on his chest, his hand in a fist.

"Your soul?" I quietly asked.

He nodded then said, "Yeah, after getting my magic enhanced, my soul had been aching."

I looked at him then said, "I need to go to Sci's lab to check on my health anyway, how about you come with."