Chapter 48

Frances' pov
"Frances!Frances!when is your next album coming out!"

"Is Nirvana coming back?"

"Would you ever go on tour with your dad?"

I tried my best to get through the paparazzi and to get to baggage claim,I managed to grab my bags.Dad taught me to ignore paparazzi,so that's what I'm doing.I saw a man holding up a sign with my name on it,I walked towards him."follow me ms.Cobain."he said,he led me to a car.he grabbed my bags and put them in the car,he then closed the trunk and opened the passenger door for me.I got in and saw mom and dad wearing disguises,I gasped and squealed."mom!dad!"i said,I got in the car and closed the door."oh it's so good to see you beanie."dad said,hugging me."it's good to be home,touring is exhausting.plus all of those questions I keep getting about you and Nirvana is starting to exhaust me."i said as the car began to move,dad frowned.

"I'm so sorry Frances."he said,"don't apologize for anything dad,I'm home now and that's all that matters."i said."tell us about the tour Frances,was it fun?"mom asked,"it was a lot of fun!I'm thinking about making a second album actually."i said."oh that's wonderful!"she said,dad smiled.but I could tell that something was up,I could see it in his eyes.but I knew that he wasn't going to say anything,dad sometimes hides it from me and mom.