Chapter 12

A/N
Foo fighter music videos that make me feel like I'm having a fever dream

Let's start the chapter😂

Aimee's pov
"Aimee get up!"I heard my mom yell,I shot up and panted."H-Huh?"i said,I was back in my room."you're going to be late for school Aimee get up."she said,"N-No..."I whispered.I was back in 2018,but I didn't want to be in 2018!I wanted to be with Kurt!"get up Aimee!"my mom yelled,"N-No!"I begged.

"Get up Aimee!"

"Get up!"

"Aimee,Aimee wake up you're having a nightmare!"

I shot up and gasped loudly,"hey,hey,it's ok."Kurt said.I immediately hugged him,"do you want to talk about it?"he asked.I widened my eyes,"N-No."I quickly said.he gently pulled away from me and cupped my cheek,wiping my tears with his thumb."W-Where are we?"I asked,not remembering what happened last night."you're in my motel room,and we didn't do anything i swear."he replied,"Where's-"he cut me off."Dave and Krist went to grab us all breakfast,"he replied."Sam's calling your mom and telling her you're "sleeping over at her house"."he explained,using air quotes.I smiled,"you ok?"he asked me in a concerned tone.

"I am now."

Sorry this chapter was short

But I hope you guys liked it!

Did you really think she'd end up back in 2018?

Come on guys I'm not that cruel