Chapter 7

Aimee's pov
After saying goodbye to Kurt,and chatting with Sam about what happened,my dad came and picked me up.when we got home I said that I was tired and that I was going to go to bed,but when I went to my room i immediately grabbed my phone(the only thing that didn't change).I quickly googled Kurt,seeing if what I did changed something.I widened my eyes,watching the day Kurt died slowly starting to fade away.freaking out,I quickly googled his daughter.even that was changing too,Courtney Love's name was slowly starting to disappear."I shouldn't be freaking out,I mean this is a good thing!and yet...I'm still freaking out."I thought,i shook my head and decided to google one last thing.I typed in Foo Fighters,it was still there.

I was confused at first but then I remembered what Dave said once in an interview,"I'd still start Foo Fighters if Kurt wasn't dead."but then I had so many more questions:would Krist still be a politician?would he still divorce Shelli in 1999?I closed all my tabs and hid my phone,reminding myself that no one else can know about this.I got ready for bed and laid down on it,staring at the glow stars on my ceiling."look at the bright side Aimee,you're not going to a fancy college and you'll be seeing Kurt in 2 days."I thought,I pulled the blanket onto my body and rolled to my side.